1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Nov '13 13:351 edit
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/11/25/a-quote-to-surviving-obamacare-debates-at-thanksgiving/

Happy Thanksgiving my dead head liberal friends. I thought that this might be useful to you this Thanksgiving as friends gather round to converse about politics. This article is legit. It should give all the talking points needed in order to abscond being ridiculed, mocked, tarred and feathered or even shot to death..........well.........almost.

Enjoy!!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Nov '13 14:191 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/11/25/a-quote-to-surviving-obamacare-debates-at-thanksgiving/

Happy Thanksgiving my dead head liberal friends. I thought that this might be useful to you this Thanksgiving as friends gather round to converse about politics. This article is legit. It should give all the talking points needed in order t ...[text shortened]... led, mocked, tarred and feathered or even shot to death..........well.........almost.

Enjoy!!
    Is thanksgiving considered to be morally reprehensible considering what transpired to the indigenous population afterwards? serious question
  3. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    28 Nov '13 14:50
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Is thanksgiving considered to be morally reprehensible considering what transpired to the indigenous population afterwards? serious question
    Robbie- Please try to forgive whodey, for he knows not what he does (or says!) 😉
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Nov '13 15:203 edits
    Originally posted by bill718
    Robbie- Please try to forgive whodey, for he knows not what he does (or says!) 😉
    a man who does not forgive burns the bridge upon which he himself must walk! Whodey is forgiven. 😀 although i would still like to follow a debate on the morality of celebrating thanksgiving.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    28 Nov '13 16:44
    a man who does not forgive burns the bridge upon which he himself must walk! Whodey is forgiven. 😀 although i would still like to follow a debate on the morality of celebrating thanksgiving.
    If something is nonsensical it does not mean it's "immoral."
  6. Standard membersmw6869
    Granny
    Parts Unknown
    Moves
    28 Nov '13 18:42
    Who the hell cares ?

GRANNY.
  7. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    28 Nov '13 19:021 edit
    My white guilt is adequately assuaged by white meat and cranberry sauce. Problem solved right there. The gravy is the gravy.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Nov '13 20:54
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    My white guilt is adequately assuaged by white meat and cranberry sauce. Problem solved right there. The gravy is the gravy.
    Mmmm. Sausage, white meat, and cranberry.........😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree