1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    31 Mar '14 19:282 edits
    April 1st has already started in some parts of the world.

I just wanted to wish all you Atheist a happy Atheist Day a.k.a. Fools Day!You can have this day to celebrate and we can have all the other 364 days of the year. 😉

I think atheism colors should be the rainbow? bu i think you guys use black?
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    31 Mar '14 20:021 edit
    Why do you get a kick out of insulting atheists? Is it because we are so nice? I bet you wouldn't have the guts to say the same thing about Muslims who are equally not followers of your religion.

How would you like it if we renamed Easter: 'delusional day' in celebration of those of you who suffer from the God delusion?
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    31 Mar '14 20:321 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Why do you get a kick out of insulting atheists? Is it because we are so nice? I bet you wouldn't have the guts to say the same thing about Muslims who are equally not followers of your religion.

How would you like it if we renamed Easter: 'delusional day' in celebration of those of you who suffer from the God delusion?
    This wasn't an insult? There are over 7 billion opinions on what the definition of nice is. I never see atheist criticize Muslims here at RHP? I don't know of any Muslims on this site? On YouTube I have in the past made comments about Jesus being the only way and of course Muslims try to defend and attack. But this thread is not about Muslims is it?, it's about your national day.

Truth: I will not post negative truth on this site about Muslims. RJHinds posted something about Muslims and was band for awhile and it was taken off. But if one of us is ever band for talking about Jesus then that person who bands us obviously will have to answer someday for that. 😉
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    31 Mar '14 21:28

Give him a break; I'm sure it took him a few years to think of that joke. 😛
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    31 Mar '14 21:37
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Give him a break; I'm sure it took him a few years to think of that joke. 😛
    its funny that a christian would direct an insult such as 'you are fools because you have it wrong' at just atheists. wouldnt a more appropriate and accurate insult be 'you are all fools who are not christians'? that would cover a much higher percentage of the planet.
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    31 Mar '14 22:07
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    its funny that a christian would direct an insult such as 'you are fools because you have it wrong' at just atheists. wouldnt a more appropriate and accurate insult be 'you are all fools who are not christians'? that would cover a much higher percentage of the planet.
    No because the definition according to God's word is someone who doesn't believe in God is a fool.
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 06:34
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    April 1st has already started in some parts of the world.

I just wanted to wish all you Atheist a happy Atheist Day a.k.a. Fools Day!You can have this day to celebrate and we can have all the other 364 days of the year. 😉

I think atheism colors should be the rainbow? bu i think you guys use black?
    You show the real face of christians.

Remember that christians are far less in the world compared with the number of non-christians. You are in a small minority.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 07:07
    No because the definition according to God's word is someone who doesn't believe in God is a fool.
    I see. So the real problem is your reading comprehension needs some work. There is no such 'definition' in the Bible.
    I must also point out that the Bible says:
    "A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion."
    Sounds like you.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 07:081 edit
    Matthew 5:22
    "But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire."

1 Corinthians 1:27
    "But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise;"
  10. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 08:18
    This wasn't an insult? There are over 7 billion opinions on what the definition of nice is. I never see atheist criticize Muslims here at RHP? I don't know of any Muslims on this site? On YouTube I have in the past made comments about Jesus being the only way and of course Muslims try to defend and attack. But this thread is not about Muslims is it?, it's abo ...[text shortened]... ing about Jesus then that person who bands us obviously will have to answer someday for that. 😉
    RJHinds was not banned just for posting negative comments about Muslims. It was what he posted about Muslims, which was inflammatory and against the TOS (as well as being a pack of lies, but you don't get banned for telling lies here).

And if a Muslim came onto this site spouting fundamentalist nonsense at Christians, he or she would get the same treatment from the atheists here.

Dasa is not a Christian or a Muslim, but he got the same treatment when he espoused genocide etc.

And if we posted the same vile rubbish about Christians as he did, we would get banned.

I notice that some Christians do rather think they are being singled out for special treatment by atheists.

You really should get over this delusion.
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 11:52
    I see. So the real problem is your reading comprehension needs some work. There is no such 'definition' in the Bible.
    I must also point out that the Bible says:
    "A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion."
    Sounds like you.
    Psalms 14:1 and Psalms 53:1
    It is mention not only once but twice!
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 11:555 edits
    Matthew 5:22
    "But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire."
    Well don't be angry as in your second post. The bible says your a fool not me. 😛
    If you read it is talking about if you call your brother a fool as in brother of Christ. Other version is the word cursed, so that is saying a lost person is already cursed so don't call your brothers a fool.

The verse hast to do with anger I am not angry with you.

Killing is a terrible sin, but anger is a greater sin too because it also violates God's command to love. Anger in this case refers to a Seething, Brooding bitterness against someone. It is a dangerous emotion that always threatens to leap out of control, leading to violence, emotional hurt, increased mental stress, and spiritual damage-sounds like atheism. Anger keeps us from developing a spiritpleasing to God. Have you ever been proud that you don't strike out and say what was really on your mind? Self – control is good, but Christ wants us to practice thought - control as well. Jesus said that we will be held accountable even for our attitudes. If you read on it tells you to go leave your gift at the altar and go and confess your sins to your brother and repent to him and come back and offer your gift, settle things quickly. Matthew 5:21-26.

I have repented of my sins as what Jesus says to do!
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 12:35
    1 Corinthians 1:27
    "But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise;"
    Paul is talking about division in the church.

Is Christianity against rational thinking? Christians clearly do believe in using their minds to weigh the evidence and make wise choices. Paul is declaring that no amount of human knowledge can replace or bypass Christ's work on the cross. If it could, Christ would be accessible only to the intellectually gifted and well educated, and not to ordinary people or to children.
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 14:27
    Psalms 14:1 and Psalms 53:1
    It is mention not only once but twice!
    As I said, you need to work on your reading comprehension. It is not a definition.
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 14:32
    Well don't be angry as in your second post. The bible says your a fool not me. 😛
    I am not angry, I am just asking what you get out of insulting people. And no, you can't lay all the blame on the Bible, it was you that posted it here not the Bible, and as I already pointed out the Bible also says that you are a fool too. In fact it would be trivial to make out that just about anyone was a fool based on some verse in the Bible.

If you read it is talking about if you call your brother a fool as in brother of Christ. Other version is the word cursed, so that is saying a lost person is already cursed so don't call your brothers a fool.
    So are you saying you are safe if you only insult atheists, but if you insult Christians you will end up in hell?

The verse hast to do with anger I am not angry with you.
    No, the verse has to do with calling people fools - which you clearly did.

Killing is a terrible sin, but anger is a greater sin too because it also violates God's command to love.
    I would think that insulting people also violates Gods command to love.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree