1. Aylesbury
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 23:03
    So, Why is the Blitz v2 Beta such disappointment? Players pair up, leaving 1 gooseberry to 'spectate'. Games offered don't show until a new game is offered, so then there's another hiatus. 9/10 times when I enter the site, there's nothing on offer and no games to play. It's not just me, I'm sure.
  2. Joined
    22 Mar '11
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 17:11
    Originally posted by Duncan Clarke
    So, Why is the Blitz v2 Beta such disappointment? Players pair up, leaving 1 gooseberry to 'spectate'. Games offered don't show until a new game is offered, so then there's another hiatus. 9/10 times when I enter the site, there's nothing on offer and no games to play. It's not just me, I'm sure.
    I agree, one of the most annoying features is that one cannot see the games being offered until I offer a game. It would be much better if I could see when I arrive who is offering a game. If more people came, more people would come as the major impediment to playing is the lack of people. How do we get over the hump?
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    17 Jun '15 17:29
    I can't believe people bother with that site.

Then again, I can't believe Russ leaves it up either. Clearly, it's an infinitesimally low priority in the grand RHP scheme.
  4. Standard memberSchlecter
    The King of Board
    Solar System
    Moves
    18 Jun '15 21:561 edit
    in this moment, right now, the room is full of players..... maybe 10... a RHP record I guess.... and everyone is new name in the blitz room, I know because I used to play 1 or 2 months ago... so things maybe are changing.

blitz is a very important feature in many mayor chess websites

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree