1. SubscriberTheBigKat
    Editor
    Moves
    12 Feb '14 20:35
    Is there a way to setup a candidate type challenge without creating all the games at once? For example: Fiscger v Taimanov or TheBigKat v Carpmaniac71 whereby you play six games one at a time.
  2. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    13 Feb '14 12:25
    Hi BK,

It might be possible to set it up as a 2-person tournament format, with multiple rounds, but I am just guessing.

Hopefully a clan leader or club leader will see this and add his/her insight, but if not it might be worthwhile PM one of the leaders of a very active tournament club for advice.
  3. Standard memberSchlecter
    The King of Board
    Solar System
    Moves
    13 Feb '14 15:48
    But who is exactly the Champion of RHP????
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    13 Feb '14 16:17
    Originally posted by TheBigKat
    Is there a way to setup a candidate type challenge without creating all the games at once? For example: Fiscger v Taimanov or TheBigKat v Carpmaniac71 whereby you play six games one at a time.
    In the current formats such a thing si not an option. However you can organise that yourselves by just setting up the games...
    If you want the thing public post the schedule and the games somewhere e.g. here and people will notice.
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    13 Feb '14 17:00
    Originally posted by Schlecter
    My money's on Stockfish. 😕
  6. SubscriberTheBigKat
    Editor
    Moves
    13 Feb '14 21:511 edit
    Originally posted by Schlecter
    It's not about who is the champion. I want carpmaniac71 one on one for seven games!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree