1. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    19 Mar '15 18:06
    Will conditional moves still be played if an opponent has made a draw offer? This is in cases where the conditional move would have been played had the offer not been made. Since this represents a different game state it shouldn't. So this is half a request for information and half a site suggestion.

I couldn't find this stated in the FAQ or the conditional moves page. If it is there then apologies.
  2. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    19 Mar '15 18:09
    When setting a conditional move there is a tick box marked "accept draw if offered". If you tick this the draw will be accepted. If you don't tick it, the draw will be refused and the comditional move will be played.
  3. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    19 Mar '15 19:05
    Originally posted by C J Horse
    When setting a conditional move there is a tick box marked "accept draw if offered". If you tick this the draw will be accepted. If you don't tick it, the draw will be refused and the comditional move will be played.
    I really should have looked harder. As penance I had to reprogram a collection of conditional moves, but it's done now. Thanks for the help.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree