1. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    23 May '14 12:37
    http://joeforamerica.com/2014/05/shock-fedgov-court-ruling-police-can-kick-door-seize-guns-without-warrant-charges/

"Its for your own good." That's a big enough loophole to virtually repeal the 2nd and 4th amendments. Do Americans care?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 May '14 17:462 edits
    Originally posted by normbenign
    http://joeforamerica.com/2014/05/shock-fedgov-court-ruling-police-can-kick-door-seize-guns-without-warrant-charges/

"Its for your own good." That's a big enough loophole to virtually repeal the 2nd and 4th amendments. Do Americans care?
    I thought they had repealed the entire Constitution already.

Don't tell me they are ignoring it!

Shows how much I know. 😕

I think it is to the point now where laws need not be passed. For we have become a nation of men, not laws.

So the next time they shove a law down our throats and then ignore their own law days later, it won't piss us off more than had they just done whatever they wish to do in the first place without the aid of the law as the authority to do it.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 May '14 18:15
    Originally posted by whodey

Shows how much I know. 😕

I think it is to the point now where laws need not be passed. For we have become a nation of men, not laws.

So the next time they shove a law down our throats and then ignore their own law days later, it won't piss us off ...[text shortened]... hatever they wish to do in the first place without the aid of the law as the authority to do it.
    The constitution has not been repealed yet, just ignored, ever since The Chosen One started ruling by fiat and the media went along with it.
  4. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    24 May '14 17:44
    Originally posted by Krod Mandoon
    The constitution has not been repealed yet, just ignored, ever since The Chosen One started ruling by fiat and the media went along with it.
    Fix bayonets.
  5. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    24 May '14 18:28
    Originally posted by normbenign

Please tell me you're not following Joe the Plumber. Not exactly someone to go to for legal advise. Tell me, do you go to your local ditch digger for your estate planning? 😲
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    24 May '14 19:02
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Fix bayonets.
    Yes yes we know you and your people are killers...your threats of political violence are getting old. 😴
  7. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    24 May '14 21:55
    Originally posted by whodey

Shows how much I know. 😕

So the next time they shove a law down our throats and then ignore their own law days later, it won't piss us off ...[text shortened]... hatever they wish to do in the first place without the aid of the law as the authority to do it.
    You folks on the right follow "Joe the Plumbler" Why don't you try following this!

http://www.thestreet.com/story/12712489/1/the-10-dumbest-states-in-america.html
  8. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    27 May '14 01:11
    Originally posted by bill718
    Please tell me you're not following Joe the Plumber. Not exactly someone to go to for legal advise. Tell me, do you go to your local ditch digger for your estate planning? 😲
    You seem to be more concerned with who said it than what is said. Can you make an argument against what Joe said.
  9. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    27 May '14 01:16
    Originally posted by bill718
    You folks on the right follow "Joe the Plumbler" Why don't you try following this!

http://www.thestreet.com/story/12712489/1/the-10-dumbest-states-in-america.html
    This has nothing to do with the thread. Start your own about higher education rather than hijacking this one. Do you think that "doing it for their own good" negates the 2nd and 4th amendments?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree