1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    19 Dec '14 19:232 edits
    Had to edit this after I posted it because I saw what was wrong and so many would have read it the wrong way and then I might even have gotten into trouble and possibly even gotten banned. Oh well, there was something fundamentally wrong about it. I had the sense of it, but not enough sense not to post it. Ever had that feeling?

(second edit, because I saw something else wrong)
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    19 Dec '14 19:31
    Originally posted by coquette
    Had to edit this after I posted it because I saw what was wrong and so many would have read it the wrong way and then I might even have gotten into trouble and possibly even gotten banned. Oh well, there was something fundamentally wrong about it. I had the sense of it, but not enough sense not to post it. Ever had that feeling?

I was going to reply to this but decided not to.
  3. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    19 Dec '14 19:33
    Originally posted by JS357
    I was going to reply to this but decided not to.
    I nodded of , how did it end ?
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 01:24
    I am just confused, which some say is my permanent state.
  5. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 02:48
    no thumbs down? you never did?
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 04:32

Nope
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 04:35

"Ever had that feeling?" -cq Yep. The sensation usually seems to echo from somewhere between Nostalgia and Déjà Vu.
  8. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 05:32
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Ever had that feeling?" -cq Yep. The sensation usually seems to echo from somewhere between Nostalgia and Déjà Vu.
    tru nuff, there's sho sumpin rong der wid dat

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree