1. Joined
    19 Aug '12
    Moves
    20 Mar '15 18:47
    I'm not a strong player by any means and have been disinterested in chess almost losing my games on here. However i got lucky and drew with the computer on lichess.org when I normally lose to it when it gets its hands around my neck.

2. Joined
    08 Apr '09
    Moves
    21 Mar '15 02:50
    Nice. Did you play to draw?

The pawn chain at the end is a nice way of beating the engine. There are no tactics that it can exploit.
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    21 Mar '15 07:141 edit
    Originally posted by congruent
    I'm not a strong player by any means and have been disinterested in chess almost losing my games on here. However i got lucky and drew with the computer on lichess.org when I normally lose to it when it gets its hands around my neck.
    53/6/11 is not a bad record @ RHP.
  4. Joined
    19 Aug '12
    Moves
    21 Mar '15 11:06
    Originally posted by tvochess
    Nice. Did you play to draw?

The pawn chain at the end is a nice way of beating the engine. There are no tactics that it can exploit.
    No was not playing to draw I'm happy to lose. I was happy when it blocked the pawns but it could have crashed through on the queenside.
  5. Joined
    19 Aug '12
    Moves
    21 Mar '15 11:08
    Originally posted by moonbus
    53/6/11 is not a bad record @ RHP.
    Have lost interest in chess and could have even lost on time here forgetting I had a game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree