1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Feb '15 16:39
    Wouldn't that be something, to find a galactic wisdom net we could understand, to find a million times the wisdom than in all the books written by mankind?

I bet the first response would be 'the bible would have better wisdom than ANY of that lot' or some such response.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Feb '15 17:10
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Wouldn't that be something, to find a galactic wisdom net we could understand, to find a million times the wisdom than in all the books written by mankind?

I bet the first response would be 'the bible would have better wisdom than ANY of that lot' or some such response.
    More like:

"Oh, you're from Earth, right? Well, you'll just have to reference the 'Owner's Manual to Life On Earth'.... ummm, let's see... you might know it by its colloquial name... lessee.... uh, yes... the locals call it the 'Bible'. Read that and then get back to us, would you? Very good. Have a nice day."
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Feb '15 17:181 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    More like:

"Oh, you're from Earth, right? Well, you'll just have to reference the 'Owner's Manual to Life On Earth'.... ummm, let's see... you might know it by its colloquial name... lessee.... uh, yes... the locals call it the 'Bible'. Read that and then get back to us, would you? Very good. Have a nice day."
    Hehe, good oneπŸ™‚

Wouldn't it be a hoot for people like Hinds if there was such a thing, like photo's of the evolution of humans over the last 10 million years or so showing a vignette of such development, audio, video, DNA samples and so forth....
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Feb '15 17:22
    Hehe, good oneπŸ™‚

Wouldn't it be a hoot for people like Hinds if there was such a thing, like photo's of the evolution of humans over the last 10 million years or so showing a vignette of such development, audio, video, DNA samples and so forth....
    Hah!

The look on his face would be priceless.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Feb '15 20:48
    Hehe, good oneπŸ™‚

I am sure at judgment day you will see all the audio, video, DNA samples needed to prove your guilt and that you deserve to be thrown in the Lake of fire and Brimstone prepared for the devil and his demons.

YouTube
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 08:34
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am sure at judgment day you will see all the audio, video, DNA samples needed to prove your guilt and that you deserve to be thrown in the Lake of fire and Brimstone prepared for the devil and his demons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3X7fYgSoFM
    Oh no NOT FIRE AND BRIMSTONE. I am SO worried.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 09:06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3X7fYgSoFM
    Why do you do this?

If you could see through the eyes of others how you end up trivializing your own beliefs in this way, you probably wouldn't do it so much.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 10:24
    Oh no NOT FIRE AND BRIMSTONE. I am SO worried.
    I know. 😏
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 10:25
    Why do you do this?

If you could see through the eyes of others how you end up trivializing your own beliefs in this way, you probably wouldn't do it so much.
    Can't help myself. It must be in my blood. 😳
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 13:06
    Can't help myself. It must be in my blood. 😳
    Not in the blood. In the twisted pathways of your brain's neurons.
  11. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 22:35
    Myeahhhh... yeah, it would be. It would also be something to find proof of the greyfaces' involvement in the construction of the pyramids, or the ancestry of the ruling classes of Europe in Atlantis, or the squaring of the circle.

Come back and wake me up when you actually have any of those.
  12. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 22:36
    Why do you do this?

It's because the depths of his beliefs are trivial, and he has no real Love of God to fall back on.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 23:36
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    It's because the depths of his beliefs are trivial, and he has no real Love of God to fall back on.
    Does it make you feel better to attack someone with more knowledge and intelligence?
  14. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Feb '15 10:39
    Does it make you feel better to attack someone with more knowledge and intelligence?
    I'm not the one pretending to have the power and "wisdom" to consign other people to lakes of brimstone and fire, mate.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Feb '15 13:34
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    I'm not the one pretending to have the power and "wisdom" to consign other people to lakes of brimstone and fire, mate.
    That is Jesus, matey. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree