1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    04 Jan '14 12:38
    It's a rare event when Tea Party and Liberal lawmakers come together and get it right, but this is one of those times. Well Done!

http://news.yahoo.com/push-sentencing-reform-underway-congress-082428628--politics.html
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Jan '14 13:57
    Originally posted by bill718
    It's a rare event when Tea Party and Liberal lawmakers come together and get it right, but this is one of those times. Well Done!

http://news.yahoo.com/push-sentencing-reform-underway-congress-082428628--politics.html
    One step closer to legalization of drugs.

Yippee!! It can't come soon enough.

When it comes to having rights, Americans only care about 2, being able to kill their unborn and getting high. Everything else they leave to President peanut.
  3. Joined
    14 Dec '07
    Moves
    04 Jan '14 14:40
    Originally posted by whodey

When it comes to having rights, Americans only care about 2, being able to kill their unborn and getting high. Everything else they leave to President peanut.
    So are you in favor of limiting personal freedom by outlawing the consumption of certain substances? Is it your position that the government should arbitrarily decide which substances should be legal for consumption and which should not?
  4. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    04 Jan '14 15:40
    Originally posted by dryhump
    So are you in favor of limiting personal freedom by outlawing the consumption of certain substances? Is it your position that the government should arbitrarily decide which substances should be legal for consumption and which should not?
    Try to forgive whodey...he's against everything!🙄
  5. Germany
    Moves
    04 Jan '14 16:11

Why are you against legalizing drugs?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Jan '14 20:44
    Originally posted by dryhump
    Who said I was against it?

I simply said that the only rights Americans care about is the right to kill their unborn children and then get high afterwards.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Jan '14 20:451 edit
    Try to forgive whodey...he's against everything!🙄
    Now Bill, being a critic of Obama and his thugs is not being against everything. There are other things in the world Bill.
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    04 Jan '14 23:25

The TP may be telling the GOP, "We're not in your pocket."
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jan '14 03:29
    Originally posted by JS357
    The TP may be telling the GOP, "We're not in your pocket."
    Actually the leader of the GOP, Johnny Boehner, has told the TP to go to Hades.
  10. Joined
    14 Dec '07
    Moves
    05 Jan '14 14:56
    Who said I was against it?

I simply said that the only rights Americans care about is the right to kill their unborn children and then get high afterwards.
    Nobody said it, I was merely asking you to clarify your position.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree