1. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    13 Jun '15 13:37
    May seem a strange question, but I'll ask it anyway - is it possible (or could it be made possible) to hide or archive live games from an inbox?
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    13 Jun '15 14:32
    Originally posted by FlyingWolf
    May seem a strange question, but I'll ask it anyway - is it possible (or could it be made possible) to hide or archive live games from an inbox?
    Are you asking if you can take a live game that is normally in your inbox and put it somewhere else? If so, then the answer is yes.

You can move it at any time to another folder by using the "manage games" feature.
    In the upper right part of your 'my games' page just click 'manage games'.
    Then click the box by each game you want to move, and go to the lower left part of the page and you will see options to move the selected games to other folders, etc.
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    13 Jun '15 16:29
    While on the subject of managing your games, you can also add more folders and name them as you wish.
    You can then move all of your games around to whichever folders you prefer to keep them in.

The default folders are "inbox" and "archive", but you can make up to 24 additional ones to develop your own creative filing system.
  4. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    13 Jun '15 18:48
    Thanks MW, I should have thought about that....!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree