1. Joined
    21 Feb '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '14 16:511 edit
    This should help dispel the myth that all chess players are weirdos:
    http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/sports/2014/01/09/pestano-man-kills-self-play-chess-afterlife-322416
  2. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '14 20:28
    My goodness. . .Go read the whole article and learn about several people who killed themselves. It is a shame that people have such little hope. I have OCD and question whether or not I am saved in Christ Jesus, but I would not kill myself, if for no other reason, because I may go to hell.

I am not suicidal, but if I was, going to hell is a deterrent. I believe the English translation of the Holy Bible revealing that there is a hell to suffer in. And ultimately, a lake of fire. I hope to be with God, the Father some "day" and with other saved souls. As troubled as I have been emotionally in the past, I still want to be with God. John 3:16 of the Holy Bible gives me a "hope" of some sort even though I have not been sure that I am saved in Christ Jesus.

KOP
  3. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    10 Jan '14 20:52
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    My goodness. . .Go read the whole article and learn about several people who killed themselves. It is a shame that people have such little hope. I have OCD and question whether or not I am saved in Christ Jesus, but I would not kill myself, if for no other reason, because I may go to hell.

I am not suicidal, but if I was, going to hell is a deterren ...[text shortened]... e a "hope" of some sort even though I have not been sure that I am saved in Christ Jesus.

KOP
    Your in the wrong forum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree