1. Joined
    08 Dec '12
    Moves
    07 Dec '13 02:22
    If it was my daughter in this video i don't know what I'd do. Probably end up in prison.

YouTube
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    07 Dec '13 02:59
    Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
    If it was my daughter in this video i don't know what I'd do. Probably end up in prison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWwONpHtiUk
    I'm surprised you're not there already.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    07 Dec '13 03:03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWwONpHtiUk
    That was painful to watch.
    There would be a national outcry if that happened in NZ or UK
  4. Joined
    08 Dec '12
    Moves
    07 Dec '13 03:08
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I'm surprised you're not there already.
    Haha that was funny and closer to the mark than you know.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    07 Dec '13 04:28
    http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/LAPD-Ambush-Police-Shot-Gunman-Photos-Video-Wilshire-Mid-City-213264831.html

The images were captured by a surveillance camera set up across the street from the police station, where a pair of detectives was attacked from behind while returning to the station from an investigation in the San Fernando Valley.

The detectives exchanged fire with the shooter, but the gunman escaped, prompting the hours-long shutdown of the Mid-City area.

Businesses in the 25-square blocks around the Wilshire Community Police Station were closed and residents were ordered to shelter in place while police combed the neighborhood.

The early morning shooting in Mid-City Tuesday was the second attack on police officers in Los Angeles in a 15-hour span.

During a home probation check, an LAPD officer was shot in the face about 7 p.m. in the 2200 block of East 117th Street. The shooter was hiding in the attic while Los Angeles County probation and LAPD gang unit officers swept through the home.
  6. Joined
    26 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Dec '13 20:40
    I don't see what the big deal is. I'm usually the first person to say NEVER talk to cops and be careful around them, but this isn't abuse in my mind. She was publicly intoxicated and did not have an ID. It is a law to be able to prove legal age when drinking alcohol. They asked her where she went to school, she told them Ohio State and then changed her answer. She didn't provide her social security and refused to come down when they asked her. She was the stupid one and did break a law, despite what opinions we might have of that law. Also, since no one seems to be clear about Miranda rights, I thought I'd clear it up. They do not have to tell anyone of their constitutional rights when they are arrested. They are however, required to tell them their rights before they are interrogated.
  7. Joined
    08 Dec '12
    Moves
    07 Dec '13 20:56
    Originally posted by Blaken91
    I don't see what the big deal is. I'm usually the first person to say NEVER talk to cops and be careful around them, but this isn't abuse in my mind. She was publicly intoxicated and did not have an ID. It is a law to be able to prove legal age when drinking alcohol. They asked her where she went to school, she told them Ohio State and then changed her answ ...[text shortened]... are arrested. They are however, required to tell them their rights before they are interrogated.
    She was intoxicated?
    I didn't see that.
    They asked her where she went to school?
    No. She gave a "ahem, Ohio State" under her breath because she had just came from there, but she didn't tell that cop ANYTHING. It was a youthful "be true to your school" comment. When the pig questioned her further, she said she WENT there but was now at the local college.
    She didn't refuse to come down when the cop told her to, she went "what"?
    Even if she did, who THE HELL is he to order anybody sitting on a porch to do ANYTHING?
    Then that damn pig moved in and cuffed her. No warning, no nothing.
    The girl did nothing wrong. The cops did.
  8. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    07 Dec '13 22:07
    She was intoxicated?
    I didn't see that.
    They asked her where she went to school?
    No. She gave a "ahem, Ohio State" under her breath because she had just came from there, but she didn't tell that cop ANYTHING. It was a youthful "be true to your school" comment. When the pig questioned her further, she said she WENT there but was now at the local co ...[text shortened]... pig moved in and cuffed her. No warning, no nothing.
    The girl did nothing wrong. The cops did.
    This. That cop was an egotistical punk on a power trip.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree