1. Standard memberTrickyt57
    I am not a god.
    Asgard
    Moves
    24 Jul '15 21:271 edit
    So, I finished the game. There was a really interesting position at move 25. I would like to send the FEN after move 25 or post it on this site. I can't see how to get it. Only the PGN.

I am using an iPad, by the way.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    24 Jul '15 22:13
    Originally posted by Trickyt57
    So, I finished the game. There was a really interesting position at move 25. I would like to send the FEN after move 25 or post it on this site. I can't see how to get it. Only the PGN.

I am using an iPad, by the way.
    Find the game you want, and when you have it on screen, click 'game history' up toward the upper right of the screen.
    Now you can move back and forth through the game.
    Go to the position you want, then look at the bottom right side of the page.
    You will see the current fen.
    You should be able to copy it from there.

I am using a laptop but maybe it would be the same on an iPad.
    If that's not the case then someone else will have to tell you how it's done with an iPad.
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    25 Jul '15 01:43
    After looking a little closer at my previous post and trying to check it to see if it works, I'm not so sure it will do what you want. As you play through the moves and then select the PGN tab, it does not appear that the PGN and FEN changes. It looks to me like they are stuck on the final move of the game.

Sorry.

Hopefully someone else will know if it is possible to do what you are asking about.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree