1. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    19 Mar '15 20:36
    ...because I finally remembered my password 😛

Hey, St. Dummynic. You'll have to stalk this old name now. Or maybe I'll just keep the new one. I do like 'blunderdog' better. Or as the wannabe 'gangsta' St. Dummynic calls me, "blunderdawg".

Yo, Dawg. You be 58 year old, homie. Act yo age, foo. Aight?
    🙄
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    20 Mar '15 16:40
    Originally posted by woodypusher

Hey, St. Dummynic. You'll have to stalk this old name now. Or maybe I'll just keep the new one. I do like 'blunderdog' better. Or as the wannabe 'gangsta' St. Dummynic calls me, "blunderdawg".

🙄
    Welcome back. I hope you wrote it down...just in case.
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Mar '15 19:22

🙄
    Erm. You do realise that you could've asked the site to send you your password by mail, don't you?
  4. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    21 Mar '15 00:08

🙄
    hello, woodydawg

hazarded upon this fascinating thread (tongue in cheek there). And you say I stalk you? Please stop referencing me on every other post. It is flattering but, well, just a bit odd...

As a violater of rule 3a) of the 'terms of service' (as pointed out to me by your charming compatriot 'Suzianne'😉, I suspect you are due a reprimand/ban

But don't sweat on it, feller. As a flier of 'Old Glory', you Yanks seem to enjoy totally different 'sanctions' or not to the rest of us.

'Homie'. Laugh? I feared my sides would burst
  5. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    21 Mar '15 01:59
    Originally posted by st dominics preview
    hello, woodydawg

hazarded upon this fascinating thread (tongue in cheek there). And you say I stalk you? Please stop referencing me on every other post. It is flattering but, well, just a bit odd...

As a violater of rule 3a) of the 'terms of service' (as pointed out to me by your charming compatriot 'Suzianne'😉, I suspect you are due a repr ...[text shortened]... different 'sanctions' or not to the rest of us.

'Homie'. Laugh? I feared my sides would burst
    probably not. People forget their password all the time and spin up a temp account.
    Some though, use extra accounts to "game the system."
    That is frowned upon.

Consider yourself frowned upon. 😛
  6. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    21 Mar '15 02:05
    This is why I keep my password simple: 12345a. The a is there to fool the hackers!
  7. Wat?
    Moves
    21 Mar '15 02:44
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    This is why I keep my password simple: 12345a. The a is there to fool the hackers!
    😀 😀 😀 - Superb!
  8. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    21 Mar '15 10:401 edit
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    probably not. People forget their password all the time and spin up a temp account.
    That is frowned upon.

with all due respect, Mr Praxis

The rule I refer to clearly states 'thou shalt not have multiple accounts'

Not 'you can have multiple accounts if you forget your password'

Just saying
  9. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    24 Mar '15 12:03
    Originally posted by st dominics preview
    with all due respect, Mr Praxis

The rule I refer to clearly states 'thou shalt not have multiple accounts'

Not 'you can have multiple accounts if you forget your password'

Just saying
    Yes, you may have only one account. So if I am password challenged and can't access my account because I forgot my pass. I make a new account to ask for help. How many active accounts do I have? One
    If I get help with my new account, and am able to log in with my old account, so I abandon my new account and use my old one. How many active accounts do I have?? One

You on the other hand logged in and out with at least two active accounts. And played concurrent games and or forum posts.

Don't split hairs with a butcher my friend.
  10. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    24 Mar '15 12:15
    Yes, you may have only one account. So if I am password challenged and can't access my account because I forgot my pass. I make a new account to ask for help. How many active accounts do I have? One
    If I get help with my new account, and am able to log in with my old account, so I abandon my new account and use my old one. How many active accounts do I ...[text shortened]... . And played concurrent games and or forum posts.

Don't split hairs with a butcher my friend.
    sorry, Mr Praxis

You are wrong

'rule' 3a), which I have just referenced, says simply 'You will not create more than one account'

There is no reference to 'active' accounts, which is a side issue that you have brought into the discussion.

I am flattered that you remember my earlier sinning. I suffered horrendous penalties because of them, and simply ask that Blunderdog or whatever he is called, is equally treated.

I think a butcher, or any other profession, would deem that fair?

Agreed?
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '15 22:08
    That is frowned upon.

You're as cold as ice, extra account... never have I heard of anything so ridiculous.
  12. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    24 Mar '15 22:14
    Can I get a hacker to cross-wire my rhp account to my share-dealing accounts so I can claim that, if checkmated, the Dow Jones, FTSE 100, and Nikkei will all simultenously crash?
  13. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    25 Mar '15 12:19
    Originally posted by Trev33
    You're as cold as ice, extra account... never have I heard of anything so ridiculous.
    I don't think either one of us used more than one account at a time Trev.
    I can think of countless members who have switched nicks with the admins knowledge and approval.

Don't confuse changing names with being a 3(a) TOS'er.
  14. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    25 Mar '15 12:21
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    Can I get a hacker to cross-wire my rhp account to my share-dealing accounts so I can claim that, if checkmated, the Dow Jones, FTSE 100, and Nikkei will all simultenously crash?
    yes, if money is abundant, but then you would probably crash yourself 🙁
  15. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    25 Mar '15 12:291 edit
    I don't think either one of us used more than one account at a time Trev.
    I can think of countless members who have switched nicks with the admins knowledge and approval.

Don't confuse changing names with being a 3(a) TOS'er.
    Sorry to keep hammering this point home, but I DO like to win an argument

Rule 3a) states

'You will not create more than one account'

No mention of 'spinning another account' if you forget your password (can't you just ask RHP to email a new one?)

Just asking, but why do you feel you have the authority to put whatever 'spin' you see fit on what is a fairly easy to understand rule?

One which I violated, and paid a heavy price for. Jut saying that 'blunderdog' and his other identities should be sanctioned equally

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree