1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 Dec '13 12:54
    http://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/eric-scheiner/cancer-patient-and-obamacare-critic-says-hes-being-audited-irs

Misuse of the IRS to attack those who get in your way! When will the American people wake up? The pattern continues.
  2. Germany
    Moves
    03 Dec '13 17:36
    So you think cancer patients should be exempt from taxes?
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 Dec '13 17:51
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    So you think cancer patients should be exempt from taxes?
    No, I'm saying that the Obama administration is once again using the IRS as a weapon against its political opponents.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Dec '13 17:56
    Originally posted by Eladar
    No, I'm saying that the Obama administration is once again using the IRS as a weapon against its political opponents.
    "audit" is not an attack.
    "audit" is not an abuse of power.

how about we talk again if they take him to jail even if he swears he paid all his taxes. in the link the author says "allegedly got informed he is going to be audited", let's talk again after that is confirmed.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 Dec '13 18:34
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    "audit" is not an attack.
    "audit" is not an abuse of power.

how about we talk again if they take him to jail even if he swears he paid all his taxes. in the link the author says "allegedly got informed he is going to be audited", let's talk again after that is confirmed.
    When you are specifically picked out to be audited because of taking a political stance, it is abuse.
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    03 Dec '13 19:04
    http://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/eric-scheiner/cancer-patient-and-obamacare-critic-says-hes-being-audited-irs

Misuse of the IRS to attack those who get in your way! When will the American people wake up? The pattern continues.
    Wow, The IRS should google on Bill Elliot cancer audit. It will find a long list of anti-ACA media sources to audit next.
  7. Garner, NC
    Moves
    03 Dec '13 19:38

Liberals don't care. They never plan on opposing democrats, so they'll never be the target of such retaliation.

Amazing how they'll rationalize this away.

And if you ever get audited, having obeyed the law might not be good enough. A friend of mine got raked over the coals because a receipt for charitable contributions wasn't worded correctly. I know from personal experience how agonizing it is to be at the mercy of a government bureaucrat who has power and doesn't care whether they're using good sense or not.
  8. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    03 Dec '13 19:51

it does not follow that the audit is at all due to his politial opinions. It's like saying my boss at work yelled at me and then I found my tires were slashed at the end of the day. Obviously a direct cause & effect... NOT. typical FOX Not News crud.
  9. Garner, NC
    Moves
    03 Dec '13 20:09
    Originally posted by Phranny
    it does not follow that the audit is at all due to his politial opinions. It's like saying my boss at work yelled at me and then I found my tires were slashed at the end of the day. Obviously a direct cause & effect... NOT. typical FOX Not News crud.
    And that is the cover used everywhere, first world and third world. No one can prove anything.

Of course we can't know for sure, otherwise they couldn't get away with it. But it is so easy to make phone calls and get favors from your IRS buddies.

Especially after the crack down on tea party groups that stole the 2012 election, this smells bad.

But no matter what happens, liberals will refuse to entertain the least bit of suspicion. As a result, Obama can get away with ANYTHING.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 Dec '13 20:46
    Originally posted by Phranny
    Just like the IRS going after tea party groups?
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 Dec '13 20:53
    Originally posted by techsouth
    Liberals don't care. They never plan on opposing democrats, so they'll never be the target of such retaliation.

Amazing how they'll rationalize this away.

And if you ever get audited, having obeyed the law might not be good enough. A friend of mine got raked over the coals because a receipt for charitable contributions wasn't worded correctly. I k ...[text shortened]... a government bureaucrat who has power and doesn't care whether they're using good sense or not.
    They can't oppose anything Obama does because the only alternative is a Republican. They will willingly turn a blind eye. Such a pathetic state of existence.
  12. Joined
    08 Dec '12
    Moves
    03 Dec '13 22:37
    Indeed, using the IRS as a weapon was simply discussed by Nixon and the press went nuts and called for his impeachment.
    Obama DID IT and the media was silent.
    God help us.
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    03 Dec '13 22:56
    Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
    Indeed, using the IRS as a weapon was simply discussed by Nixon and the press went nuts and called for his impeachment.
    Obama DID IT and the media was silent.
    God help us.
    Chicago style. The IRS got Capone.

Untouchables trailer
    YouTube
  14. Joined
    08 Dec '12
    Moves
    03 Dec '13 23:09
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Chicago style. The IRS got Capone.

Untouchables trailer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCeDBqvwLCw
    Thanks that was a useless contribution
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    04 Dec '13 05:463 edits
    Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
    Thanks that was a useless contribution
    The TEA Party is full of tax evaders. The IRS will take them out of power.

Taxed Enough Already is a nice slogan, but it doesn't keep the g-men from collecting the taxes legally owed...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree