1. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '14 16:04
    Is President Obama trying to prepare Americans for a One World Order/One World Government?

If and when, former President Bush Senior mentioned the term, "One World Order," in what context did he say that?

Doesn't the bible include a one world order system against Israel? I hope that Israel, at least, prepares for it. But Christ is supposed to take up for Israel at one point in the future.
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    25 Mar '14 16:11
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    Is President Obama trying to prepare Americans for a One World Order/One World Government?
    You tell me.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Mar '14 17:25

If and when, former President Bush Senior mentioned the term, "One World Order," in what context did he say that?

Doesn't the bible include a one world order system against Israel? I hope that Israel, at least, prepares for it. But Christ is supposed to take up for Israel at one point in the future.
    Where to start...
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '14 17:33

Did you get this from the same sort of web site as your 'Allah as a moon god' hoax?
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    25 Mar '14 17:58

Yes, yes he is. And he's on to you now, too.
  6. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '14 19:53
    So, since there are no direct responses, does that mean that most of us are so blind that we don't see where some of President Obama's decisions are setting an infrastructure congruent with a One World Order?
  7. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '14 19:54
    P.S. Is this America going to follow the U.S. Constitution or follow one man? Which should be given more weight?
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Mar '14 18:331 edit
    So, since there are no direct responses, does that mean that most of us are so blind that we don't see where some of President Obama's decisions are setting an infrastructure congruent with a One World Order?
    Based on this suspicion there have been many moves from statement or leaders that one could say are "setting an infrastructure congruent with a One World Order."

NATO,
    League of Nations
    The United Nations
    Doctors Without Borders
    The World Bank
    McDonalds, for crying out loud.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    29 Mar '14 19:49
    Which seems more likely to you:
    1. Everyone in this thread but you is blind.
    2. You are the one that is imagining things.
  10. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    30 Mar '14 01:08

The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government—which replaces sovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propaganda that ideologizes its establishment as the culmination of history's progress. Significant occurrences in politics and finance are speculated to be orchestrated by an unduly influential cabal operating through many front organizations. Numerous historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to achieve world domination through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes.[3][4][5][6][7]
    Prior to the early 1990s, New World Order conspiracism was limited to two American countercultures, primarily the militantly anti-government right, and secondarily fundamentalist Christians concerned with end-time emergence of the Antichrist.[8] Skeptics, such as Michael Barkun and Chip Berlet, have observed that right-wing populist conspiracy theories about a New World Order have now not only been embraced by many seekers of stigmatized knowledge but have seeped into popular culture, thereby inaugurating an unrivaled period of people actively preparing for apocalyptic millenarian scenarios in the United States of the late 20th and early 21st centuries.[4][6

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)

Fun to read about the way so many Americans are getting suckered into one weird conspiracy theory after another. Shame really. Totally lost their critical faculties.

Reading this forum is a bit like visiting the zoo. Exotic life forms abound.
  11. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    30 Mar '14 01:151 edit

In his 11 September 1990 Toward a New World Order speech to a joint session of the U.S. Congress, President George H. W. Bush described his objectives for post–Cold War global governance in cooperation with post-Soviet states:

"Until now, the world we've known has been a world divided—a world of barbed wire and concrete block, conflict and cold war. Now, we can see a new world coming into view. A world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order. In the words of Winston Churchill, a "world order" in which "the principles of justice and fair play ... protect the weak against the strong ..." A world where the United Nations, freed from cold war stalemate, is poised to fulfill the historic vision of its founders. A world in which freedom and respect for human rights find a home among all nations."
    My bold added.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Mar '14 10:372 edits
    Originally posted by sonship
    Based on this suspicion there have been many moves from statement or leaders that one could say are "setting an infrastructure congruent with a One World Order."

NATO,
    League of Nations
    The United Nations
    Doctors Without Borders
    The World Bank
    McDonalds, for crying out loud.
    The word I meant to write was statesmen not "statement".

The article segment finnigan submitted I thought was fair.

My point is not that there could not be some global world order but that people often are quick to assume it is being done by whoever they wish the world NOT to be run by.

The article segment was fair. As a Christian Bible student I definitely believe in a coming Antichrist. But I am not so sure such a figure will not have those uncooperative or even enemies with his system for other reasons.

At present my understanding of the prophecies in Revelation also speak of a "wilderness" probably outside of this evil figure's enfluence. It might mean what was considered "wilderness" at that time related to the Roman Empire.
  13. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '14 14:10
    FMF,
    Do you deny that "Allah" is not in Muslim or Islamic mythology?
  14. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '14 14:12
    Twhitehead,
    Is it impossible to provide instances where President Obama is getting America ready for a One World Order?
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Mar '14 14:131 edit
    Hey, I'm all for it. The US foreign policy has sucked for decades. So I would welcome a whole world government.

Maybe then we can shuck the shackles of organized religion.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree