1. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '14 23:05
    Greetings! It has been many, many months since I posted in these forums. Many, many important things have happened in my life since then.

Anyway, just thought you should know.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Nov '14 23:10
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Greetings! It has been many, many months since I posted in these forums. Many, many important things have happened in my life since then.
    Many here don't even have lives, let alone important things.

We are HIVE.
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    19 Nov '14 23:14

Sure.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Nov '14 10:00

"Joined 11 Jun '05/Last Moved 770 days": Welcome home, dottewell. How do you like the improvements Russ has made?
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    20 Nov '14 11:27

Many improvements although GrampyBobby is still allowed
    to post and the hit squad sent to his address failed.
  6. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    20 Nov '14 13:31
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Joined 11 Jun '05/Last Moved 770 days": Welcome home, dottewell. How do you like the improvements Russ has made?
    what improvements ?
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    20 Nov '14 14:32

So the sentence was 2 years less a day and you managed to get time reduced for good behaviour and while incarcerated you found God?
  8. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    21 Nov '14 05:02

Wow, nice to hear from you. Miss the debates on ethics we used to have. Hope you're well.
  9. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    21 Nov '14 17:57
    Originally posted by bbarr
    Wow, nice to hear from you. Miss the debates on ethics we used to have. Hope you're well.
    Hey, Bbarr, thought you left here a long time before me! The lure of trying to explain the virtues of, um, virtue theory to devout Christians in the spirituality forum clearly proved too much, right?

Hope you are well, too.

Cheers for the other replies, folks, and take care.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree