Jim Moran

Standard memberwhodey
Debates 06 Apr '14 01:59
  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Apr '14 01:59
    Who is Jim Moran? He is a democrat Congressman from Virginia.

Why should we care? He says that those in Congress are grossly underpaid at about $174,000 per year.

This is an outrage!! How can these poor folks live on that meagerly wage?

I demand justice!! 😠
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    06 Apr '14 02:12
    Originally posted by whodey
    Who is Jim Moran? He is a democrat Congressman from Virginia.

Why should we care? He says that those in Congress are grossly underpaid at about $174,000 per year.

This is an outrage!! How can these poor folks live on that meagerly wage?

I demand justice!! 😠
    For once I agree with you whodey, and that goes for Nancy Pelosi as well. These folks have no business demanding more money after having accomplished so little, and that goes for any other lawmaker regardless of political views.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Apr '14 03:07
    Originally posted by bill718
    For once I agree with you whodey, and that goes for Nancy Pelosi as well. These folks have no business demanding more money after having accomplished so little, and that goes for any other lawmaker regardless of political views.
    I just can't believe he would say this. To what end?

Is he stupid? Was he drunk? Does he have a running bet with someone that he can still get elected even though he acts like a stupid drunk?

I think corruption and arrogance has reached such a plateau in the federal government that they are or are becoming pathologically insane.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Apr '14 03:531 edit
    Well, well, well, after doing some more research on this guy, this is what I find. His son was caught on video instructing people on voter fraud. He later resigned from Congress after the video went viral.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/congressmans-son-resigns-after-voter-fraud-video/

As a result, I predict he will win a second term, especially with his son's help with mass voter fraud.

The level of filth in the federal government is staggering.
  5. Joined
    19 Mar '05
    Moves
    07 Apr '14 17:16
    yeah this guy has some huge balls. I don't think there is anyone that when asked the question who is to blame for our current problems wouldn't believe that the congress is to blame. They are the decision makers. It is the policies they voted for as a body.

We need term limits... and/or death penalty for ethic violations.....

I am against all other death penalty
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Apr '14 23:21
    Originally posted by pete3246
    yeah this guy has some huge balls. I don't think there is anyone that when asked the question who is to blame for our current problems wouldn't believe that the congress is to blame. They are the decision makers. It is the policies they voted for as a body.

We need term limits... and/or death penalty for ethic violations.....

I am against all other death penalty
    Mark my words, he will probably win again.

Term limits are but a dream. The only hope is for states to rise up and amend the Constitution to demand term limits.
  7. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    07 Apr '14 23:56
    Originally posted by bill718
    What would you consider a measurement of Congressional accomplishment?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree