Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
www.redhotpawn.com - Play Online Chess

Forgot it?

Clans Forum

Knock on Wood?

Original post by Subscriber Silverstriker, 14 Dec '11 14:53
  1. Oh Crumbs!
    London
    Joined : 12 Nov '05
    Moves : 109959
    What the heck are you? Some stupid apple trees? Who let the zombies out of the coffins?
  2. Zen master
    fifth element
    Joined : 26 Aug '07
    Moves : 32191
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    What the heck are you? Some stupid apple trees? Who let the zombies out of the coffins?
    my man, err i mean my mouse, can you cheese eaters not dig da groove, we are
    discoing our way to the top, knockin and rockin, like thunder and lightining, our love of
    chess is frightening and we have the best lookin avatar on RHP (metalicas is really a
    dude whose had a sex change and Wycombe al is all silicon implants), here mousy
    mousy, come and get the cheese , meowwww, meowww
  3. Oh Crumbs!
    London
    Joined : 12 Nov '05
    Moves : 109959
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    my man, err i mean my mouse, can you cheese eaters not dig da groove, we are
    discoing our way to the top, knockin and rockin, like thunder and lightining, our love of
    chess is frightening and we have the best lookin avatar on RHP (metalicas is really a
    dude whose had a sex change and Wycombe al is all silicon implants), here mousy
    mousy, come and get the cheese , meowwww, meowww
    you is all cheese - mice always win - look at the awesome mice throughout history

    Jerry
    Mickey
    Minnie
    Mighty Mouse
    Pixie and Dixie
    Danger Mouse

    all are the true greats

    Your just wooden - watch out for the woodworm
  4. Zen master
    fifth element
    Joined : 26 Aug '07
    Moves : 32191
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    you is all cheese - mice always win - look at the awesome mice throughout history

    Jerry
    Mickey
    Minnie
    Mighty Mouse
    Pixie and Dixie
    Danger Mouse

    all are the true greats

    Your just wooden - watch out for the woodworm
    looky here danger blouse, err, i mean mouse, your in Disney land if you think you can
    take us, already IVV are feeling the heat of the beat, spinning starr are being rocked
    to their socks, aint no mountain high enough to keep us from gittin you (btw you forgot
    about Speedy Gonzalez and Roland rat!) I always loved it when Jerry got pawned by
    Tom the bad ol putty cat!
  5. Oh Crumbs!
    London
    Joined : 12 Nov '05
    Moves : 109959
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    looky here danger blouse, err, i mean mouse, your in Disney land if you think you can
    take us, already IVV are feeling the heat of the beat, spinning starr are being rocked
    to their socks, aint no mountain high enough to keep us from gittin you (btw you forgot
    about Speedy Gonzalez and Roland rat!) I always loved it when Jerry got pawned by
    Tom the bad ol putty cat!
    i'm knocking on the wood trying to find a pulse....
  6. Zen master
    fifth element
    Joined : 26 Aug '07
    Moves : 32191
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    i'm knocking on the wood trying to find a pulse....
    LOL,

    hickory dickory dock,
    the mouse ran up the clock,
    the clock struck one
    the mouse fell down
    hickory dickory knock (on wood baby)!

    (great lyrics those)

    My only real regret in life is that Bagpuss, that old fluffy cloth cat, didnt eat the mice
    on the mice organ, instead he had to listen to them sing their little song, 'we will
    mend it', yeah right, Git a real Cat Emily!
  7. Oh Crumbs!
    London
    Joined : 12 Nov '05
    Moves : 109959
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    LOL,

    hickory dickory dock,
    the mouse ran up the clock,
    the clock struck one
    the mouse fell down
    hickory dickory knock (on wood baby)!

    (great lyrics those)

    My only real regret in life is that Bagpuss, that old fluffy cloth cat, didnt eat the mice
    on the mice organ, instead he had to listen to them sing their little song, 'we will
    mend it', yeah right, Git a real Cat Emily!
    you fat cat you

    you couldnt even catch a cold
  8. Zen master
    fifth element
    Joined : 26 Aug '07
    Moves : 32191
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    you fat cat you

    you couldnt even catch a cold
    lol, tell that to the farmers wife, she cut off your tails with a carving knife! such blind
    mice!
  9. Joined : 24 Mar '07
    Moves : 21073
    I Just happen to belong to both Clans. But from experience a Mouse can eat through wood. Even 7 cats couldn't stop them from my house. So why don't we have a challenge.

    Great Scott
  10. Zen master
    fifth element
    Joined : 26 Aug '07
    Moves : 32191
    Originally posted by Great Scott
    I Just happen to belong to both Clans. But from experience a Mouse can eat through wood. Even 7 cats couldn't stop them from my house. So why don't we have a challenge.

    Great Scott
    great and illustrious Scott of that noble race borne from the heights of Sky and Iona, to
    the Eastern North sea which faces Scandinavia, of Orkney and Shetland fame, we are
    already feeding these pesky rats, eerr i mean danger mice to the putty cats! can you
    here them squeaking?
  11. Joined : 06 Aug '04
    Moves : 197112
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    my man, err i mean my mouse, can you cheese eaters not dig da groove, we are
    discoing our way to the top, knockin and rockin, like thunder and lightining, our love of
    chess is frightening and we have the best lookin avatar on RHP (metalicas is really a
    dude whose had a sex change and Wycombe al is all silicon implants), here mousy
    mousy, come and get the cheese , meowwww, meowww
    Yep, but you bounced my challenge.
  12. Zen master
    fifth element
    Joined : 26 Aug '07
    Moves : 32191
    Originally posted by Hopster
    Yep, but you bounced my challenge.
    yes but it was for a reason, my players have been quite excellent in accepting every challenge I have asked of them and we are now loaded down, if you will reissue your challenge i shall look at it again although i dislike to leave challenges pending, we have come here to play, however if you do not mind a wait, send it on through - regards Robbie.
  13. Joined : 06 Aug '04
    Moves : 197112
    Or,

    when you have cleared a few games - send me a challenge.
  14. Oh Crumbs!
    London
    Joined : 12 Nov '05
    Moves : 109959
    does knocking on wood make you blind robbie?
  15. Joined : 16 Feb '08
    Moves : 54594
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes but it was for a reason, my players have been quite excellent in accepting every challenge I have asked of them and we are now loaded down, if you will reissue your challenge i shall look at it again although i dislike to leave challenges pending, we have come here to play, however if you do not mind a wait, send it on through - regards Robbie.
    Half of your players have not even played a game for your clan; yet more of your truth bending storifying?
Back to Top