1. Standard memberExuma
    Anansi
    Woodshed
    Moves
    23 Oct '13 19:53
    Is there an easy way to tell what your longest running RHP game is / was? I wonder what the site record is in years.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    23 Oct '13 23:23
    Originally posted by Exuma
    Is there an easy way to tell what your longest running RHP game is / was? I wonder what the site record is in years.
    While in your game folders you can sort games by 'most moves', along with several other parameters. I know that's not exactly what you asked but it's close.

It might be a challenge for software to determine if a game is abandoned but still shown as active, as opposed to an actual long-ongoing game.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    24 Oct '13 17:472 edits
    I was going to post this. That's funny that you would ask this. I have a game that started April 6 and we've only done five moves. I calculated and it could go 4.55 years if it was 40 moves which is the average moves according to Chessgames.com in chess games. So my game could end 2017 near the end of October.

There is a tournament that started September 17 of 2010. Two players still have both of their games going. That is 1,133 days so far so it past three years so far. Tournament ID 10462. The average move in the 39 move game so far is basically 14.52 days.
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    24 Oct '13 18:43
    Longest was 3 years 15 days.

Shortest was 5 hours.

That I can remember.
  5. Standard memberExuma
    Anansi
    Woodshed
    Moves
    24 Oct '13 21:20
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    While in your game folders you can sort games by 'most moves', along with several other parameters. I know that's not exactly what you asked but it's close.

It might be a challenge for software to determine if a game is abandoned but still shown as active, as opposed to an actual long-ongoing game.
    Ah yes - cheers!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree