Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
www.redhotpawn.com - Play Online Chess

Forgot it?

Clans Forum

Metallica Recruting Thread

Original post by Subscriber coquette, 22 Jul '12 21:58
  1. Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined : 04 Jul '06
    Moves : 623416
    Please do not post here unless you are a member of metallica and please do not read any posts in this thread unless you are interested in joining metallica

    Please do not give this posting a thumbs up, even if you happen to think it deserves it

    This is a general service announcement

    Enjoy good chess
  2. Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined : 04 Jul '06
    Moves : 623416
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    am i supposed to be offended by this reaction?
  3. Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined : 19 Apr '10
    Moves : 45355
    Originally posted by coquette
    am i supposed to be offended by this reaction?
    If not then you're our kind of girl.
  4. NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Joined : 29 Jan '02
    Moves : 244541
    Originally posted by coquette
    am i supposed to be offended by this reaction?
    This is Metallica trying to reduce everyone to their level.

    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience...
  5. The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined : 28 Jan '07
    Moves : 50999
    Originally posted by widget
    This is Metallica trying to reduce everyone to their level.

    [b]Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience...
    [/b]
    We concur. You shouldn't have started the argument, you bunch of idiots!!!
  6. Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined : 04 Jul '06
    Moves : 623416
    Now, please, what exactly was so wrong about this forum that metallica has to corrupt it's own dignified recruiting thread? What an embarrassment! I feel sorry for all of you. Really, you had a chance to show just a little class. Instead, you just showed you know what.
  7. The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined : 28 Jan '07
    Moves : 50999
    Originally posted by coquette
    Now, please, what exactly was so wrong about this forum that metallica has to corrupt it's own dignified recruiting thread? What an embarrassment! I feel sorry for all of you. Really, you had a chance to show just a little class. Instead, you just showed you know what.
    That is the problem. It is NOT a Metallica recruiting thread.
    It is a thread that you started.
    It has no meaning other than showing IVV ignorance on the whole.

    At Metallica, we don't recruit, we re-load!!!
  8. Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined : 04 Jul '06
    Moves : 623416
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    That is the problem. It is [b]NOT a Metallica recruiting thread.
    It is a thread that you started.
    It has no meaning other than showing IVV ignorance on the whole.

    At Metallica, we don't recruit, we re-load!!![/b]
    oh oh, i am so busted. someone seems to be a little brittle. oops
  9. Joined : 07 Feb '09
    Moves : 79125
    Originally posted by widget
    This is Metallica trying to reduce everyone to their level.

    [b]Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience...
    [/b]
    Pssst !! Widget !!
    I think you have the clan standings upside down again.....
  10. NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Joined : 29 Jan '02
    Moves : 244541
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Pssst !! Widget !!
    I think you have the clan standings upside down again.....
    I see slime, I try not to step in it - and I try let others know
  11. The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined : 28 Jan '07
    Moves : 50999
    Originally posted by widget
    I see slime, I try not to step in it - and I try let others know
    Well, your eyesight is about as shot as your brain then.

    I am not surprised at your erroneous reports and findings.

    Where is good old Finlay when you need him to do your digging?

    The only slime around is you.
  12. NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Joined : 29 Jan '02
    Moves : 244541
    Let's see, what've we got here...

    .... a personal insult

    ... a fabrication

    ... and obfuscation

    Sadly predictable from Metallica, but especially from shorty
  13. The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined : 28 Jan '07
    Moves : 50999
    Originally posted by widget
    Let's see, what've we got here...

    .... a personal insult

    ... a fabrication

    ... and obfuscation

    Sadly predictable from Metallica, but especially from shorty
    You ARE personally insulting.

    You are a whiner and a malcontent who chooses to spread false statements.

    You are predictable in this regard.
  14. Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined : 04 Jul '06
    Moves : 623416
    This is not a valid metallica recruiting thread

    This thread was created as a joke and a trap

    if you read through it, you will see that i mimicked a dignified, professional and genuine recruitment thread for metallica

    the point was to demonstrate that metallica couldn't help soiling their own thread

    mission accomplished

    please refer to the valid metallica recruitment thread for actual recruitment activity

    whenever one should happen to be created

    as shorty said, they don't recruit, they reload

    how very true and telling that is!
  15. Joined : 07 Feb '09
    Moves : 79125
    Originally posted by coquette
    This is not a valid metallica recruiting thread

    This thread was created as a joke and a trap

    if you read through it, you will see that i mimicked a dignified, professional and genuine recruitment thread for metallica

    the point was to demonstrate that metallica couldn't help soiling their own thread

    mission accomplished

    please refer to the val ...[text shortened]... eated

    as shorty said, they don't recruit, they reload

    how very true and telling that is!
    This is your thread .... you created it .
    And it doesn't matter whose name you attach to it.

    If it is soiled, it is your mess !!
    And if you think this is "mission accomplished", then you need to get a life !!

    Good news for you, though, is that I don't think this one will reach 1100 posts
    like an actual recruiting thread created by the clan leader himself.

    1100 posts in a recruiting thread ... and the clan is still an "also-ran" led by a delusional whiner.
Back to Top