1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jul '14 07:29
    Nuclear Jihad? ISIS captures 40kg of 'nuclear materials usable in manufacturing WMD'

Iraq says "terrorist groups" have seized nuclear materials used for scientific research at a university in the country's north. Iraq's UN envoy has appealed for help to "stave off the threat of their use by terrorists in Iraq or abroad"

YouTube
  2. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    11 Jul '14 08:21
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Nuclear Jihad? ISIS captures 40kg of 'nuclear materials usable in manufacturing WMD'

Iraq says "terrorist groups" have seized nuclear materials used for scientific research at a university in the country's north. Iraq's UN envoy has appealed for help to "stave off the threat of their use by terrorists in Iraq or abroad"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9VtHl861Hs
    we must be thankful and proud
    that man has been endowed with the mushroom shaped cloud
    for we know for certain that some lucky day
    someone will set the spark off and we will all be blown away
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    11 Jul '14 11:18

Get yourself a box of Kleenex.
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Jul '14 12:00

you belive in the christian god, so why worry about an nuclear jihad?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jul '14 16:55
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    Not to worry, it's well known that it is impossible to detonate an atomic device unless the moon is in a certain position and you are aligned with the earths magnetic field. Science tries to cover up these FACTS but YouTube knows.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jul '14 17:12
    What Me Worry?

YouTube
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Jul '14 17:47
    What Me Worry?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qa0ccUMvbs
    not bad rj, its the first link of yours that didnt turn out to be a complete pile of s***.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jul '14 21:41
    not bad rj, its the first link of yours that didnt turn out to be a complete pile of s***.
    Forgive me Father, I knew not what I was doing. In the Name of Yahshua, I pray.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jul '14 22:31
    What? What is this supposed to mean? Did you really just say this?
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Jul '14 23:17
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    What? What is this supposed to mean? Did you really just say this?
    you believe it is the end days. sooooooooo, whats the issue, you think we are all going to die, knee deep in blood in one big old battle at meggido, so what difference does it make if a nuke goes of in the mean time??? if one does go of then surely it is all part of gods great tapestry anyway??

do you have any objections to this train of logic?? it seems consistent with posts you and rj have previously made regarding 'the end of times'
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Jul '14 01:11
    you believe it is the end days. sooooooooo, whats the issue, you think we are all going to die, knee deep in blood in one big old battle at meggido, so what difference does it make if a nuke goes of in the mean time??? if one does go of then surely it is all part of gods great tapestry anyway??

do you have any objections to this train of logic?? it seems consistent with posts you and rj have previously made regarding 'the end of times'
    I expect to be out of here, but I still feel compassion for the rest of you poor folk who are yet to accept Christ as your Lord and Savior.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Jul '14 04:47
    I expect to be out of here, but I still feel compassion for the rest of you poor folk who are yet to accept Christ as your Lord and Savior.
    We will get along without all that clap trap just fine. If we get hit with a nuke by Jihadists, it won't much matter to us, the victims, if it was from them or from the thugs of MacDonalds.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Jul '14 04:581 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    We will get along without all that clap trap just fine. If we get hit with a nuke by Jihadists, it won't much matter to us, the victims, if it was from them or from the thugs of MacDonalds.
    Then good for you. 😏
  14. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    12 Jul '14 09:19
    Don't worry guys, some aliens have got our backs on this one.

http://goldenageofgaia.com/the-2012-scenario/the-time-of-troubles/peace-on-earth-no-nuclear-war-will-be-permitted/

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/ufosinterdimensionalbreakaway-civilization/ret-air-force-generals-say-ufoswill-stop-a-nuclear-holocaust.html
  15. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    12 Jul '14 14:24
    what we need here is Stuperman MR Tony Blair he is an expert on weapons of mass destruction.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree