1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Apr '14 11:11
    http://www.businessinsider.com/ex-cbs-news-reporter-obama-administration-chilling-effect-on-journalism-2024-4

Former news reporter Sharyl Attkisson recently resigned from her job stating that journalists are no longer free to report on stories that might upset powerful people in Washington. This made her decision to resign that much easier for her. However, those with jobs and trying to put food on the table for their children are faced with two options. They can try and be a statist puppet and remain at their post or quiet like Sharyl and try to find another job in an Obama economy. Those are daunting options to say the least.
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    15 Apr '14 02:58
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.businessinsider.com/ex-cbs-news-reporter-obama-administration-chilling-effect-on-journalism-2024-4

Former news reporter Sharyl Attkisson recently resigned from her job stating that journalists are no longer free to report on stories that might upset powerful people in Washington. This made her decision to resign that much easier for her. Howev ...[text shortened]... l and try to find another job in an Obama economy. Those are daunting options to say the least.
    Before going on another anti Obama rant, you might consider the tight restrictions "W" put in place on information during the Iraq war, (all in the name of national security of course), and what our economy looked like after 8 years of "W"....sorry whodey, another little inconvient truth slips out!😲
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Apr '14 02:44
    Originally posted by bill718
    Before going on another anti Obama rant, you might consider the tight restrictions "W" put in place on information during the Iraq war, (all in the name of national security of course), and what our economy looked like after 8 years of "W"....sorry whodey, another little inconvient truth slips out!😲
    I've said repeatedly that the Obama administration is a continuation of the Bush administration.

Sorry bill, another little inconvenient truth for partisan hacks like yourself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree