1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 08:07
    FMF ........is in his second year trying to say that I have called for Genocide of all Muslims.

The sentence below is a quote from my apparently infamous comments..........

START QUOTE : Genocide is only applicable when the persons are innocent.... Islam is not innocent and is not worthy to exist among civilized people. When their behavior is lower than the animals they must be dealt with." END QUOTE.

I shall say it again.......................

Genocide is only applicable when the persons are innocent....

If you don't know what this means FMF.....................I shall tell you again

It means that every Muslim who is innocent of terrorism and murder and rape and kidnapping etc, are not included in CAPITAL PUNISHMENT................and why? because THEY ARE INNOCENT.

I shall say it again FMF................when they are innocent they are NOT INCLUDED.

So FMF who is not included?????????????????

Those who are innocent.

However.........True genocide means that everyone, and that means all men and all women and all children regardless of innocence or not will be slaughtered.

So.........FMF is that clear NOW? (rhetorical Q)...............so please stop accusing me of something that is not true and let it go.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 08:12
    What you said was, and this is verbatim:

"There can be no peace in this world until false religion is eradicated and true religion established. The most vile excuse for a religion is Islam and it must be banned. [...] The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. To do this ..........force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule. Muslims converting to other religions at the eleventh hour would not be accepted. Muslim children however would be sparred because you can teach them truth and how to be civilized. [...] [Women] would be allowed to prove themselves. [...] Genocide is only applicable when the persons are innocent. Islam is not innocent and is not worthy to exist among civilized people. When their behaviour is lower than the animals they must be dealt with."

The entire 2 page thread can be downloaded here: http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/XnqfNUtB/file.html

Do you or do not retract your statements on that thread?
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 09:15
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I shall say it again.......................

And thus have all genocidal maniacs justified their actions.

Given your long history of using English words in totally non-standard ways, I don't think anyone really cares how you wish to define 'genocide'. It remains a fact that you, on this forum expressed views that were genocidal in nature.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 11:00
    True genocide means that everyone, and that means all men and all women and all children regardless of innocence or not will be slaughtered.
    Do you mean that even if your call was for the termination of all men and some women ~ but not all the women, and not the children ~ from a certain religious group, then - according to you - it would not be genocide? Is that what you mean?

"Genocide is the systematic elimination of all or a significant part of a racial, ethnic, religious, or national group." wiki
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 11:01
    Genocide is only applicable when the persons are innocent.... Islam is not innocent and is not worthy to exist among civilized people. When their behavior is lower than the animals they must be dealt with."
    So, if it's not all Muslim men [regardless of whether they have committed crimes] that you are proposing to terminate pre-emptively, why do you say: Muslims converting to other religions at the eleventh hour would not be accepted ? If it's about the crimes, as you claim, then what does changing or retaining one's religion have to do with it?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 11:03
    It means that every Muslim who is innocent of terrorism and murder and rape and kidnapping etc, are not included in CAPITAL PUNISHMENT................and why? because THEY ARE INNOCENT.
    So if you are only talking about people who commit acts of terrorism and murder and so on, why did you say: "The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. To do this, force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule" ?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 11:06
    The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. To do this ..........force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule.
    But if "...every Muslim who is innocent of terrorism and murder and rape and kidnapping etc, are not included..." in your termination plan, that will mean hundreds and hundreds of millions of Muslims will survive, so how will the termination plan result in "...abolishing Islam from the face of the earth" ?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 11:11
    "There can be no peace in this world until false religion is eradicated and true religion established. The most vile excuse for a religion is Islam and it must be banned."
    If, as you say, Genocide is only applicable when the persons are innocent", and you only want to execute terrorists, murderers, rapists and kidnappers, how will this result in Islam being "eradicated" and "banned"?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 11:281 edit
    Muslim children however would be spared [in the Muslim termination plan] because you can teach them truth and how to be civilized.
    If the people you seek to terminate are indeed only those guilty of serious crimes ~ and you wouldn't be eradicating them because of their religion ~ why do you specify that "Muslim children would be spared" ? Would guilty Muslim children be spared? Or would only innocent Muslim children be spared? And what does the Children's religion have to do with it?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 11:361 edit
    ...force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule. [...]Women would be allowed to prove themselves.
    In what way would Muslim women have to "prove themselves" in order to avoid "termination" and why would Muslim men not be permitted to "prove themselves" too?

If, during the "termination" you propose, Muslim women were spared along with their children, how would this result in Islam being "eradicated" by the governments of the world, which is your stated objective?

And, having spared them on account of them being young, what would you do with the male children when they became adults ~ would they then be "terminated"?
  11. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 12:42
    Can somebody, please, just ban this idiot. Permanently.
  12. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 17:18
    Comedy gold. Did ya think we would have forgotten what you posted by now Dasa?
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 19:17
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    And thus have all genocidal maniacs justified their actions.

Given your long history of using English words in totally non-standard ways, I don't think anyone really cares how you wish to define 'genocide'. It remains a fact that you, on this forum expressed views that were genocidal in nature.
    My only fault is my poor use of grammar.

That I admit.

Let it go.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 19:22
    My only fault is my poor use of grammar.

That I admit.

Let it go.
    There is no quarter given here Dasa. Trolls like FMF will retrospectively cast anything up you have said in the past in an attempt to discredit you. Proper Knob is another who likes to engage in retrospective trolling.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '15 19:33
    Originally posted by FMF
    In what way would Muslim women have to [b]"prove themselves" in order to avoid "termination" and why would Muslim men not be permitted to "prove themselves" too?

If, during the "termination" you propose, Muslim women were spared along with their children, how would this result in Islam being "eradicated" by the governments of the world, which is y ...[text shortened]... t would you do with the male children when they became adults ~ would they then be "terminated"?[/b]
    You absolute fool............

You are saying that if a male/female kidnapping murdering and torturing Muslim or non Muslim can prove herself/himself...... that she/he can just walk away back into the community.(what absolute nonsense)

Don,t you think every single sadistic murdering rapist, will pretend to be changed?

They must meet with Capital punishment (it is the only civilized thing to do)

Every single child can be taught normal studies and NOT the hideous Quaran...............and this is how they are all saved from foolish brain washing which would turn them into murdering auto-bots.

You will not let it go because you are dishonest................and in the past I have proved to you that you talk nonsense 90% of the time.(and for this you must find fault with me)

LET IT GO.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree