01 Jun '15 14:40
    Today. 😀
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 17:57
    Originally posted by Mammy Blue
    Today. 😀
    Hillary and Jeb will well be on their way to wining their parties nominations.

Islamic terrorists strike again as Obama preaches that Christian Crusaders did the same, if not worse

Hillary has another scandal that no one covers in the press nor cares about.

ISIS finally takes out Assad thanks to the Obama administration arming them, then on to Israel.

The radical right Tea party will be crushed by Jeb and the Prog GOP.......again. In fact, anyone who opposes the Prog agenda is labeled an extremist radical by the Prog press. Naturally, only those in the Tea Party dare question the Prog agendas. Everyone else either has been indoctrinated or is scared to death of the IRS.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 18:23
    Whodey will continue to avoid answering on topic questions on threads he started.

😉
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 20:16
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Whodey will continue to avoid answering on topic questions on threads he started.

😉
    divegeester will spend more time at the bar so GBS can have a few days off.
  5. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    01 Jun '15 22:383 edits
    lemon lime will be sorry he asked for this thread half way through the second page, and then he will buy a high powered rifle and kill his computer.

hopefully, he will predict regretting predicting feeling sorry for asking for a prediction of when this thread... aw crap, I lost my train of thought...
    toot toot
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    30 Jul '15 17:44
    I predict that this thread will die before 2016...
  7. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    30 Jul '15 19:24
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I predict that this thread will die before 2016...
    WORD! *bro fist*

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree