1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '14 04:00
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/10/09/did-mitch-mcconnells-democratic-opponent-vote-for-obama-dont-ask-her/

Democrat challenging Mitch McConnell would not answer the question as to whether she voted for President Obama. After repeatedly being asked if she voted for Obama, she refused to answer the question.

I kinda hopes she wins in a way. She is probably more conservative than Mitch.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '14 08:40
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/10/09/did-mitch-mcconnells-democratic-opponent-vote-for-obama-dont-ask-her/

Democrat challenging Mitch McConnell would not answer the question as to whether she voted for President Obama. After repeatedly being asked if she voted for Obama, she refused to answer the question.

YouTube

Some Fed-up Republicans are Quitting The 'Sick, Racist' Party
  3. Standard memberQuarl
    Quarl
    Moves
    10 Oct '14 12:501 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGOpjNcc2J0

Some Fed-up Republicans are Quitting The 'Sick, Racist' Party
    Are all US politics racist or is racism only a tool?

No matter whether Tele, Print or Social Media, it seems the word "race" or "racism" is in every other sentence.

Example: This thread was opened concerning a politician avoiding giving an answer and the first post was "Racist." Bloody Hell!
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '14 14:12
    Originally posted by Quarl

No matter whether Tele, Print or Social Media, it seems the word "race" or "racism" is in every other sentence.

Example: This thread was opened concerning a politician avoiding giving an answer and the first post was "Racist." [b]Bloody Hell!
    [/b]
    neah, just wanted to show republicans upset with their party. this was just the first i remembered.

my point is migrating politicians happen all the time.
  5. Standard memberQuarl
    Quarl
    Moves
    10 Oct '14 16:011 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    my point is migrating politicians happen all the time.
    Then you missed the point of this thread. Ms. Grimes is not "migrating." Both she and Obama are both remaining Democrats.

The point is refusal to answer a question. Where upon you answer by referring to an article: Republicans are racists.

Why don't you use that article to open a new thread...it would certainly be a 'fav' in US. Another discussion about race and racism. 😴
  6. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    10 Oct '14 20:51

Once again Whodey has nothing good to say about anyone
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Oct '14 20:532 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    10 Oct '14 23:52

Democratic candidates are facing a quandary. Obama has not coattails to help their electability, but they have to remain careful about totally dissing him lest the end up winning and being pariahs in their party henceforth.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Oct '14 00:55
    Originally posted by Quarl

Example: This thread was opened concerning a politician avoiding giving an answer and the first post was "Racist." [b]Bloody Hell!
    [/b]
    Racist! 😛
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Oct '14 00:56
    Originally posted by bill718
    Once again Whodey has nothing good to say about anyone
    Obama has nice ears. 😕

How's that?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree