1. Joined
    18 Nov '13
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 10:41
    Is there a way I can search my games and select all those where I played the Morra Gambit and calcuate my success with it?
  2. Joined
    19 Feb '02
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 12:041 edit
    Use the game explorer: http://www.redhotpawn.com/gamesexplorer/ and select "My Games".
    Don't know how if it is up to date or not.

adje.
  3. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 13:21
    Originally posted by adje
    Use the game explorer: http://www.redhotpawn.com/gamesexplorer/ and select "My Games".

adje.
    gamesexplorer hasn't been updated for at least five years.

twohybrid: Go to "my games". Go to the folder which contains your completed games. Click on "search for game" in the panel on the left of the window. When it opens up click on the link "enhanced search" at the bottom of the section that opens out you will find a "browse ECO" link, click on it and use the widget that comes up to search your games.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 14:361 edit
    Originally posted by adje

adje.
    It is not updated it hasn't been for about four or five years. 🙁. If it was it would be the biggest one on the Internet. That's why I would do it.
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 14:36
    Originally posted by DeepThought

twohybrid: Go to "my games". Go to the folder which contains your completed games. Click on "search for game" in the panel on the left of the window. When it opens up click on the link "enhanced search" at the bottom of the section that opens out you will find a "browse ECO" link, click on it and use the widget that comes up to search your games.
    Jinx
  6. Joined
    19 Feb '02
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 20:08

Good to know. I found opening moves that I completely fogot about!
  7. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    12 Mar '14 23:17

Ooooh, didn't know you could do that! Cool 🙂
  8. Joined
    13 Jun '10
    Moves
    12 Mar '14 23:48
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    It is not updated it hasn't been for about four or five years. 🙁. If it was it would be the biggest one on the Internet. That's why I would do it.
    I think the games explorer database was updated more recently than 5 years ago.
    When i search using my player id, I see that it has a couple of hundred of my games of each colour which must include 2010/2011/2012(part of)
    Not sure about 2013...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree