1. water
    Moves
    22 Apr '14 07:18
    I can't be the only one.

Do you ever log-in hoping to play the next move in that one game, And you know the game I mean. The one where you are facing the most stiff necked defense(or attack) you have seen in awhile, you don't know how it will turn out, but you know this one is going to the bitter end, and its going to take all you got.

You play through your moves knowing its coming up. Then, You see his name. Did he do it? Did he play the move that leads down THAT one line? Are you crushed?

You look down at the board. The sound of your hand hitting your forehead wakes up dogs across town. The answer to all those questions is a resounding NO, and you are going to clean up this game in a few moves😞.

I have been on this site a short while and this has happened to me three times already. I'm sure I have been on the other end too in at least one game.😵
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '14 10:13
    Originally posted by Copope
    I can't be the only one.

Do you ever log-in hoping to play the next move in that one game, And you know the game I mean. The one where you are facing the most stiff necked defense(or attack) you have seen in awhile, you don't know how it will turn out, but you know this one is going to the bitter end, and its going to take all you got.

You play through ...[text shortened]... ned to me three times already. I'm sure I have been on the other end too in at least one game.😵
    yes it happens, sometimes one needs to load the page and squint ones eyes, opening them slowly to see if what you have been thinking about has actually transpired. I once resigned a game simply because i had no fight, nor could I muster any for a long, tedious and protracted campaign upon a board which appeared to me to be quite sterile. Perhaps its a deficiency i dunno, the older one gets the more one learns to appreciate that many games are simply won in the ending.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree