1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 17:32
    The Ladies of Red Hot Pawn

Saved the best for last. I have an ongoing appreciation for each of ladies past and present who grace this site with their presence: ale1552; aranya10; Busy Girl; caissad4; coquette; Dragon Lady; drewnogal; hakima; Kewpie; lolof; Mathurine; mokko; Nordlys; Pawnhandler; Phranny; Raven69; Sunburnt; Suzianne; Tabitha Marshall, yo its me with an apology for
    any omissions. Is there a man here who wouldn't trade the odor of locker rooms and liniment for the scent of perfume?

Footnote: "The Red Hot Pawn Ladies" concludes my three appreciations of RHP. In "... the best game in town."
    Thread 161123 I expressed my appreciation for Russ and his continued interest in providing state of the art site improvements and enhanced features; and for the daily public forum conversations. In "The Big Five Personality
    Dimensions" Thread 161234 for the complexities of our personalities and different points of view and style.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 17:40
    Kewpie and caissad4 - females? I never knew.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 18:07
    looks like bobbys in mating season again. run for the hills girls!
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 18:34
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    looks like bobbys in mating season again. run for the hills girls!
    Oh, please, cut the man some slack. And how about some 'benefit of the doubt'? You know, this little 'He-Man Women Haters' Club' would get pretty lonely and sad without us.

At least it wasn't some misogynistic rant, like we might hear from certain others here.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 19:03
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Oh, please, cut the man some slack. And how about some 'benefit of the doubt'? You know, this little 'He-Man Women Haters' Club' would get pretty lonely and sad without us.

At least it wasn't some misogynistic rant, like we might hear from certain others here.
    Were you given permission to talk tuts?
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 19:05
    When I was in high school I played in a league consisting of 7 or so other high schools. There was only one girl in the whole lot. I am pleased to see more of the fair gender here at RHP. There is another thread running concurrently on the topic of how to tell who here is female, since not every moniker is gender-unambiguous. Just to set the record straight, I'm definitely the gender-neutered type (think 'Sheldon Cooper' ).
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 19:07
    Originally posted by moonbus
    gender-neutered
    Was it painful? ๐Ÿ˜ต
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 19:46
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Were you given permission to talk tuts?
    Well, you're right on time.
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 20:26
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]The Ladies of Red Hot Pawn

Saved the best for last. I have an ongoing appreciation for each of ladies past and present who grace this site with their presence: [i]ale1552; aranya10; Busy Girl; caissad4; coquette; Dragon Lady; drewnogal; hakima; Kewpie; lolof; Mathurine; mokko; Nordlys; Pawnhandler; Phranny; Raven69; Sunburnt; Suzianne; Tabitha ...[text shortened]... 234[/threadid] for the complexities of our personalities and different points of view and style.[/b]
    Duchess64?

skeeter?

Pawn Queen?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 20:50
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Duchess64?

skeeter?

Pawn Queen?
    Did you somehow think his list was meant to be exhaustively inclusive?

Why must you spend your time trying to figuratively rub GB's nose into some perceived slight? Is making GB somehow look bad your sole 'joie du jour'?
  11. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 21:00
    Originally posted by Suzianne

" You know, this little 'He-Man Women Haters' Club' would get pretty lonely and sad without us. "

Viva diversidad!
  12. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 21:112 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. rebel city
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 21:22
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]The Ladies of Red Hot Pawn

Saved the best for last. I have an ongoing appreciation for each of ladies past and present who grace this site with their presence: [i]ale1552; aranya10; Busy Girl; caissad4; coquette; Dragon Lady; drewnogal; hakima; Kewpie; lolof; Mathurine; mokko; Nordlys; Pawnhandler; Phranny; Raven69; Sunburnt; Suzianne; Tabitha ...[text shortened]... 234[/threadid] for the complexities of our personalities and different points of view and style.[/b]
    So good to know that there is at least one of you who thinks of us so fondly. Thanks for my part. There are so many girls now compared to when I first came here in 2005. I am trying to think of some that I have met along the way and invite them to join Popeye, we need more Olives in the sauce. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  14. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 21:251 edit
    There are absolutely no female users on RHP.

They're either hairy dudes posing as women or transgender.
  15. Joined
    28 May '14
    Moves
    21 Oct '14 21:42
    Originally posted by Seitse
    There are absolutely no female users on RHP.

They're either hairy dudes posing as women or transgender.
    Were you ever mistaken for one?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree