Moves
    20 Jul '14 15:29
  2. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Jul '14 15:52
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOSpRzW2i_4
    The road to hell is smooth and straight and the further you fall, the more willing you are to get there.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Jul '14 16:17
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    The road to hell is smooth and straight and the further you fall, the more willing you are to get there.
    That is why a blatant sinner is often told that he is going straight to hell.
  4. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Jul '14 16:26
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That is why a blatant sinner is often told that he is going straight to hell.
    It is for the sinner i pray
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Jul '14 20:00
    Palestinian Mother Proud of Suicide Bomber Son

YouTube

Interviewer asks Palestinian mother how she instill the fighting spirit for jihad and defense of the homeland into her son, who is the fifth so-called martyr of their family.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Jul '14 20:15
    the a-19 from north yorkshire to middlesbrough.
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    20 Jul '14 23:11
    It is for the sinner i pray
    Why? Cant you trust your god with the decision?
  8. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Jul '14 23:15
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Why? Cant you trust your god with the decision?
    I do trust Him for the decision, but it doesn't hurt to pray. Praying to me is the fancy word for talking with God.
  9. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Jul '14 23:19
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Palestinian Mother Proud of Suicide Bomber Son

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTNADjMc0x0

Interviewer asks Palestinian mother how she instill the fighting spirit for jihad and defense of the homeland into her son, who is the fifth so-called martyr of their family.
    I'm certain heaven will seem like a strange place to many. Do you think only Christians will be there?
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Jul '14 23:28
    "The road to Hell": Sin isn't the basis of the Last Judgment; sins won't even be mentioned;
    an unbeliever's human good works will be the basis for indictment. Thread 157995
  11. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Jul '14 23:37
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "The road to Hell": Sin isn't the basis of the Last Judgment; sins won't even be mentioned;
    an unbeliever's human good works will be the basis for indictment. Thread 157995
    Whether it is an unbeliever or believer is ilrelevant. You see, when you do things from your heart, in truth, it is Jesus working though you. "When you do this for the least of your bretheren, you do this for me too. " Love can only come from God. "God is love" . Whether done in love or any of the parts of love: charity, compassion, etc. it is still Jesus in you. Believing, accepting Him, will bring you closer to the Heart of God.

Just because a creation of God doesn't believe in Him, doesn't mean the Father doesn't believe in you.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Jul '14 00:27
    Whether it is an unbeliever or believer is ilrelevant. You see, when you do things from your heart, in truth, it is Jesus working though you. "When you do this for the least of your bretheren, you do this for me too. " Love can only come from God. "God is love" . Whether done in love or any of the parts of love: charity, compassion, etc. it is still Jesus in ...[text shortened]... st because a creation of God doesn't believe in Him, doesn't mean the Father doesn't believe in you.
    "Sin will not be and is not the basis of the Last Judgment; sin won't even be mentioned. Each unbeliever's good deeds and works will be the basis for each indictment. Reason: No matter how many good deeds and works unbelievers perform and accumulate, they all add up to human righteousness. Human righteousness cannot have relationship and fellowship with God's perfect divine righteousness. "For all of us have become like one who is unclean, and all of our righteous deeds are like a filthy garment [in the Hebrew: menstrual rags]." (Isaiah 64:6a) "He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy [grace] by the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit". (Titus 3:5) The only way to receive God's righteousness is to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. (I Corinthians 1:30) The Last Judgment is God's time and place for the final verdict on man's futile struggle to reach heaven on his own merit. Visualize God on His Throne; all unbelievers of the human race will stand before this bench of absolute justice. No believers will be present because "there is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." (Romans 8:1)

If you have believed in Christ you are spared the Last Judgment: "He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the only begotten [uniquely born] Son of God." (John 3:18) "He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not believe in the Son shall not see life but the wrath of God abides on him." (John 3:36) The unbeliever's separation from God for all eternity or second death [separation from God and destruction of the well being of body and soul] is described in Revelation 20:15: "And death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." Since Christ paid the penalty for the sins of the entire world, God the Father's Justice cannot prosecute the human race for personal sin. The only issue is your decision regarding faith alone in Christ alone? Your call."
    Thread 157995
  13. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    21 Jul '14 00:32
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Sin will not be and is not the basis of the Last Judgment; sin won't even be mentioned. Each unbeliever's good deeds and works will be the basis for each indictment. Reason: No matter how many good deeds and works unbelievers perform and accumulate, they all add up to human righteousness. Human righteousness cannot have relationship and fellowship with ...[text shortened]... is your decision regarding faith alone in Christ alone? Your call."
    Thread 157995
    Was i in disagreement? Please speak YOUR mind. I am aware of all the scripture, and my testament is based on it.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jul '14 01:121 edit
    I'm certain heaven will seem like a strange place to many. Do you think only Christians will be there?
    Probably. I don't believe those Muslim suicide bombers will be there with 70 virgins.
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Jul '14 01:151 edit
    Was i in disagreement? Please speak YOUR mind. I am aware of all the scripture, and my testament is based on it.
    "Whether it is an unbeliever or believer is ilrelevant..."

If so, what was the purpose of the First Advent of Christ? Why does Revelation 20:15 identify two alternative addresses for eternity? The Mind of Christ is the issue. Believers with positive volition will acquire it; believers with negative volition won't. There is equality between believers on earth but inequality between then in the eternal state. Not all will receive reward.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree