Moves
    27 Feb '15 20:131 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Feb '15 20:31
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Yes he was let out for a day for good behaviour but some vindictive person has silence him again. Its a sad day when the wages of traitors are deemed honourable.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Feb '15 20:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Yes he was let out for a day for good behaviour but some vindictive person has silence him again. Its a sad day when the wages of traitors are deemed honourable.
    "This forum sucks without Badger"

You could improve it in a heartbeat by taking off yourself.

After all, it's not like you actually pay to be here.
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    27 Feb '15 21:34
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    [b]"This forum sucks without Badger"

After all, it's not like you actually pay to be here.[/b]
    You tell him girl!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Feb '15 21:34
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    [b]"This forum sucks without Badger"

After all, it's not like you actually pay to be here.[/b]
    Did i say it sucked, yup it sucks. If i did pay with you around i'd ask for my money back at the door.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Feb '15 21:36
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    You tell him girl!
    gee boobla hard to respect that, don't you have some lame book that you could not even give away to send to some unlucky person. I would enter but I am reticent about giving my address to a boob like you.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Feb '15 21:38
    its lame man, real lame.
    five thumbs, always comforting to hit the target.
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    28 Feb '15 08:021 edit
    Since he badger wrote me personnally to accuse me of having him banned I wrote some reply, and maybe it would help you , too.

Nobody here has the power to ban with the notable exception of the mods and Russ. So the accusatioon that anybody has somebody else banned is in itself unfounded.

You can't be banned if not for severetransgressions. Try to get me a forum ban, and I dare tell you it will be in vain. But if a person is obnoxious warned that he is obnoxious and still keeps to be obnoxious what would you do?

As I told the badger there is a high probability that he was not only alerted by people actually telling him that he is obnoxious but also by people who won't tell him in public.

Summary:
    If there was no objectionable behaviour from his site he could happily post in the froums.
    If he would have really mended his ways, after learning what is objectionable in the GF (and the level lies low) he would still be posting.
    If he would man up and stand for what he alone is responsible he could be noted down as a personality to respect.

Robbie, please post three links of posts from the badger which where actually encouraging or positive. I can easily provide three dozen obnoxious and meaningless posts.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '15 08:511 edit
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Since he badger wrote me personnally to accuse me of having him banned I wrote some reply, and maybe it would help you , too.

Nobody here has the power to ban with the notable exception of the mods and Russ. So the accusatioon that anybody has somebody else banned is in itself unfounded.

You can't be banned if not for severetransgressions. Try to ge ...[text shortened]... ually encouraging or positive. I can easily provide three dozen obnoxious and meaningless posts.
    First of all Ponderable I am not condoning badgers behaviour. What I am actually critical of is the prevalence of a culture of grassbags. Lets us think of some famous grassbags. Judas Iscariot who betrayed the Christ. John de Menteith who betrayed William Wallace. Peter Perfect (the wurrrm) who is always grassing up Horrid Henry and getting him sent to his room. All thoroughly unsavoury and disreputable characters.

So while you are correct in your assertion that no one has the power to ban anyone, its not as unfounded as you think, because these mods are being fed information by thoroughly scurrilous grassbags the identity of whom we are only too aware.

As for the assertion of being a little abrasive. I ask you to consider. What would horrid Henry be without being horrible? or Dick Dastardly without being dastardly? or the big bad wolf without being bad? Surely the stories concerning these noble villains would be bland without their presence. No more 'what big eyes you have gwanny. What big teeth you have gwanny' etc etc

Furthermore it is a cruelty to let someone taste freedom and then incarcerate them once again knowing that they have tasted freedom. Its naught but skullduggery and entirely indicative of the treacherous environment under which we arteests must work!

Lastly if anyone here was to actually follow the 'letter of the law' then people like Suzzianne and Boobla should also be banned, for as per the terms of service anyone calling another an 'idiot', should be subject to a forum ban, instantly. Go to the clan forum, you will see ample evidence of their flaunting of the terms of service in this regard. Is Badgers banning not therefore hypocrisy? if Suzzianne and Boobla are allowed to transgress the terms of service, why not Badger?

It appears to me Ponderable that people here are wearing rather thin halos which are want to turn to anger at the slightest provocation. Suzzianne is probably the most caustic poster on this site and yet just because she wears a super girl t-shirt, calls herself a kitten and has a teenage mush club doesn't make her posts any less caustic or obnoxious. Same with Kewpie, she markets herself as this benign pussy cat but is unable to tolerate anything out with her narrow world view.

So what about Badgers posts? Are they not like everyone else's posts not a reflection of the people they seek to vilify but of Badger himself? Rather than condemning him should we not seek to understand. Surely this is the course of wisdom?
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    28 Feb '15 09:12
    so, what happened? can someone give me the scoop, pls?
  12. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    28 Feb '15 09:26

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '15 10:13
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    what can we say? he is a good friend but a formidable enemy 😀
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '15 10:14
    Originally posted by Seitse
    so, what happened? can someone give me the scoop, pls?
    Badger was given a forum ban, then a reprieve and then banned again.
  15. Joined
    21 Nov '14
    Moves
    28 Feb '15 14:27
    Where is McTayto when you need him ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree