1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 21:55
    http://m.hdw.me/out/909800.html
    The one that looks like a V is the decepticons and the other is the Autobots for those who do not know.

At the clinic I do security at I have seen a black car with the Raiders sticker and an Autobots sticker on it more than a few occasions. You would think because he's a Raiders fan he would have decepticons sticker it would be fitting.

Now to my other one today I saw an Obama sticker 2012 with an auto bots sticker. It would've been fitting if that car had a decepticons sticker with the Obama 2012 sticker.

I feel this belongs in this Spiritual forum because Liking the Raiders is some type of spiritual bondage. And also whatever political party you are could also be because of what religion you are too. And also everything under the sun is controlled by some type of spiritual force whether it's good or bad party, fraternities, sororities, and extra.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 01:46
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    The one that looks like a V is the decepticons and the other is the Autobots for those who do not know.

At the clinic I do security at I have seen a black car with the Raiders sticker and an Autobots sticker on it more than a few occasions. You would think because he's a Raiders fan he would have decepticons sticker it woul ...[text shortened]... ome type of spiritual force whether it's good or bad party, fraternities, sororities, and extra.
    Really? Then perhaps you can explain to me how I came to be Christian and politically liberal?

Most Christians in this country tend to be conservative thinkers. When they do think.

Also, although I love American football, I have no team allegiance. Perhaps this is due to my many years playing fantasy football, but I find this is almost unheard of in America. Everyone has a favorite team.
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 05:28

At the clinic I do security at I have seen a black car with the Raiders sticker and an Autobots sticker on it more than a few occasions. You would think because he's a Raiders fan he would have decepticons sticker it woul ...[text shortened]... ome type of spiritual force whether it's good or bad party, fraternities, sororities, and extra.
    Life would be so great if there were only 2 kinds of people. 😕
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 05:331 edit

You Americans are a bunch of crazies.

Edit: please try to see the tongue in my cheek before getting twisted.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 05:34
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    One would be even better. Preferably genetically and environmentally identical.
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 05:42
    Originally posted by divegeester
    One would be even better. Preferably genetically and environmentally identical.
    That's no fun. Without the Decepticons, who gets beat down by me and my fellow AutoBots?
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 07:11
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    There's that many???

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree