Webmaster

Standard memberPieter JJ
Help 23 Apr '12 14:28
  1. Joined
    31 Jan '12
    Moves
    23 Apr '12 14:28
    Dear Webmaster
    I accepted an open-invite, and when I saw the person no longer online I deleted the game before any of us made a move. In the mean time the person did move and I now have an additional game waiting for me although that game is not in my games-list.
    Hope I am clear on the problem.

Please help?

Regards
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Apr '12 18:03
    Originally posted by Pieter JJ
    Dear Webmaster
    I accepted an open-invite, and when I saw the person no longer online I deleted the game before any of us made a move. In the mean time the person did move and I now have an additional game waiting for me although that game is not in my games-list.
    Hope I am clear on the problem.

Please help?

Regards
    Was it moved to your archive folder? View folders left side of your "my games" page.

Good luck.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 10:11
    Can you let us know game ids, and I'll try to make sense of your issue.
  4. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    15 May '12 19:22
    Help, I'm in the middle of a game and my board has shifted way to the left so that I can't see it. It wasn't that way before so I don't know if it is on your side or not. It may be my pc as I have an autistic grandson who plays on it. If he did something, I can't figure out what it was. Can you please help?
  5. DISCO!
    Moves
    22 May '12 02:24
    Originally posted by roigam
    Help, I'm in the middle of a game and my board has shifted way to the left so that I can't see it. It wasn't that way before so I don't know if it is on your side or not. It may be my pc as I have an autistic grandson who plays on it. If he did something, I can't figure out what it was. Can you please help?
    Is the webpage minimized/reduced and does it happen only when you play chess?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree