Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
www.redhotpawn.com - Play Online Chess

Forgot it?

Help Forum

Webmaster

Original post by Standard member Pieter JJ, 23 Apr '12 14:28
  1. Joined : 31 Jan '12
    Moves : 2463
    Dear Webmaster
    I accepted an open-invite, and when I saw the person no longer online I deleted the game before any of us made a move. In the mean time the person did move and I now have an additional game waiting for me although that game is not in my games-list.
    Hope I am clear on the problem.

Please help?

Regards
  2. Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves : 17242
    Originally posted by Pieter JJ
    Dear Webmaster
    I accepted an open-invite, and when I saw the person no longer online I deleted the game before any of us made a move. In the mean time the person did move and I now have an additional game waiting for me although that game is not in my games-list.
    Hope I am clear on the problem.

Please help?

Regards
    Was it moved to your archive folder? View folders left side of your "my games" page.

Good luck.
  3. RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves : 1408
    Can you let us know game ids, and I'll try to make sense of your issue.
  4. Joined : 10 Apr '12
    Moves : 99
    Help, I'm in the middle of a game and my board has shifted way to the left so that I can't see it. It wasn't that way before so I don't know if it is on your side or not. It may be my pc as I have an autistic grandson who plays on it. If he did something, I can't figure out what it was. Can you please help?
  5. DISCO!
    Moves : 29627
    Originally posted by roigam
    Help, I'm in the middle of a game and my board has shifted way to the left so that I can't see it. It wasn't that way before so I don't know if it is on your side or not. It may be my pc as I have an autistic grandson who plays on it. If he did something, I can't figure out what it was. Can you please help?
    Is the webpage minimized/reduced and does it happen only when you play chess?