1. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Dec '14 13:23
    ......after he underwent bypass surgery in 2004:
    ---- "I have now the same goal as Bush: another four years!"

Of course I don't expect anyone here to know that, but I am curious how do politicians find those ghost writers, how much are they paid, who acurally decides which joke is "appropriate".

Isn't that system - to use somene else's words - unfair? Those guys are supposed to run countries and take responsibility and then they are not capable to write a speech?

Yep, at the moment. Mr. Clinton wasn't on duty so he spoke as a citize, but it's the same with all other politicians.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Dec '14 13:45
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    ......after he underwent bypass surgery in 2004:
    ---- "I have now the same goal as Bush: another four years!"

Of course I don't expect anyone here to know that, but I am curious how do politicians find those ghost writers, how much are they paid, who acurally decides which joke is "appropriate".

Isn't that system - to use somene else's words - un ...[text shortened]... r. Clinton wasn't on duty so he spoke as a citize, but it's the same with all other politicians.
    So you are OK with politicians lying their arses off when it comes to such important things as health care and you are all bent out of shape about this?

Your political leaders will do as they please, and you will like it.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Dec '14 13:48
    Who sold them jokes about health care?😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree