1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Dec '13 21:502 edits
    http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-wind-bald-eagles-20131207,0,48217.story#ixzz2mrUA3ldG

Apparently wind farms in the Western United States are killing the endangered bald eagle. However, due to the fact that these wind farms are "green", this is being overlooked and allowed by the Obama administration. In fact, it is estimated that these wind farms kill over half a million birds a year.

Here we go again, exceptions to the rule of law based upon political leanings, just like Obama wanting to make exceptions to the ACA by personal edict.

So exactly where do these Presidential edicts begin and end? Could the President exempt anyone anytime from the rule of law and have it be declared Constitutional?
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    11 Dec '13 15:23
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-wind-bald-eagles-20131207,0,48217.story#ixzz2mrUA3ldG

Apparently wind farms in the Western United States are killing the endangered bald eagle. However, due to the fact that these wind farms are "green", this is being overlooked and allowed by the Obama administration. In fact, it is estimated that these wind farms kil ...[text shortened]... the President exempt anyone anytime from the rule of law and have it be declared Constitutional?
    Calm down whodey, there is a solution for all this. It's called a lawsuit. I'm sure the legal process will deal with this.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Dec '13 13:57
    Originally posted by bill718
    Calm down whodey, there is a solution for all this. It's called a lawsuit. I'm sure the legal process will deal with this.
    LOL. The Judicial branch is merely a stooge of the regime in power. This apples for any regime around the world at any point in history.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    12 Dec '13 14:04
    Originally posted by whodey
    LOL. The Judicial branch is merely a stooge of the regime in power. This apples for any regime around the world at any point in history.
    And I thought it pears....
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Dec '13 14:12
    Should we call this Obama's war on birds, specifically, the war on America's iconic symbol the Bald Eagle?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree