1. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    14 Nov '13 23:421 edit
    What's your best rivalry on this site? My best one is probably User 705938. We're fairly evenly matched; I have won 5 of the 9 games with none drawn.

Here's a win and a loss from the collection.

2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 04:213 edits
    It would be hard to say, I enjoy playing most everyone.
    @procyk
    @Paul Leggett
    @SwissGambit
    @rickgarel

To name just a few.

I don't consider anyone here a true rival. I've had rivalries in the past at the chess club. To me it's hard to really have a rival unless I am face to face with the person, having to face their play and their presence and personality is much different than playing a position and a nickname. IMHO
  3. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 05:03
    Aspasia
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 05:23
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    It would be hard to say, I enjoy playing most everyone.
    @procyk
    @Paul Leggett
    @SwissGambit
    @rickgarel

To name just a few.

I don't consider anyone here a true rival. I've had rivalries in the past at the chess club. To me it's hard to really have a rival unless I am face to face with the person, having to face their play and their presence and personality is much different than playing a position and a nickname. IMHO
    Maybe I'm weird, but I can sense some people's personalities in their moves...?

But I hear ya - it's not exactly the same as an in-person rivalry. I came up with this one after going through my performance (http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/myhome/myvs.php) and I selected an opponent close to my own size that I have played a lot of games against.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree