1. Joined
    17 Apr '12
    Moves
    10 Jun '12 21:42
    Dear Chess Friends,

How do you find messages sent by your opponent? There does not seem to be any icon that enables this - but probably I have missed something.
    Would be grateful for a reply.

Cheers
    Peter
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    10 Jun '12 22:40
    Originally posted by Peter Seery
    Dear Chess Friends,

How do you find messages sent by your opponent? There does not seem to be any icon that enables this - but probably I have missed something.
    Would be grateful for a reply.

Cheers
    Peter
    Howdy !
    Above the actual board is the place where you'd view your opponents comments.
    If you're playing say a 'JSmith', there would be a note there saying 'JSmith says......'. You may have inadvertently clicked on that particular spot so the message would not now be displayed but just click again and the message will reappear...the easiest way of telling if you've missed a message is by hitting the 'message log' at the top and just to the right of the board..the complete log is there.
    I hope this helps 🙂
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    11 Jun '12 00:24
    Apart from the in-game ones, there are the PMs (private messages) which show up in the header line next to the "games waiting" as "messages unread". Under MyHome is MyMessages page which groups all PMs.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree