1. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Sep '14 08:311 edit
    it appears to me that there are some little glitches in the smooth and unperturbed running of the site.

1.When playing through completed games on the analysis board, if one deviates by trying a different line one cannot go back to the original game.

2. In clan challenges that are finished sometimes the points are not awarded immediately until one physically clicks on the finished challenge page.

I cannot say if others have this problem or whether its a browser issue, although under chromium these things are being perceived.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Sep '14 13:41
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    it appears to me that there are some little glitches in the smooth and unperturbed running of the site.

1.When playing through completed games on the analysis board, if one deviates by trying a different line one cannot go back to the original game.

2. In clan challenges that are finished sometimes the points are not awarded immediately until o ...[text shortened]... roblem or whether its a browser issue, although under chromium these things are being perceived.
    notgonnasayit...

nopenotgonnasayit
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Sep '14 14:301 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    notgonnasayit...

nopenotgonnasayit
    Its very dangerous for me to encourage you to talk, all things considered, however in this instance (although I have an ominous foreboding that I will regret it as I usually do, 'raven cackles on the castle wall as old peasant lady carrying firewood on her back bids me not to go there as the moon disappears under a thick cloud and wolves howl in the forest', you get the scene) I encourage you to speak freely without undue concern, sooooo taking a deep breath. . . . . what ails you my little nest of vipers?
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    11 Sep '14 14:56
    Its very dangerous for me to encourage you to talk, all things considered, however in this instance (although I have an ominous foreboding that I will regret it as I usually do, 'raven cackles on the castle wall as old peasant lady carrying firewood on her back bids me not to go there as the moon disappears under a thick cloud and wolves howl in the ...[text shortened]... hout undue concern, sooooo taking a deep breath. . . . . what ails you my little nest of vipers?
    More discontent from our neighbours in the north ! 😉
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    11 Sep '14 15:00
    Originally posted by Russ
    Cut them free. They'll be back when the booze runs out.
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    11 Sep '14 15:13
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Cut them free. They'll be back when the booze runs out.
    Talking of which, Redhotpawn.com will again be sponsoring (in a small way)a local beer festival this weekend. As all kegs are labelled by a sponsor, I love hearing people ask for a "pint of Redhotpawn". Chess site/micro brewery? Could work....
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Sep '14 15:33
    LOL, dude, get with the javascript and php!
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    11 Sep '14 15:451 edit
    [Scurries back to keyboard to fix bugs]
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Sep '14 17:20
    He will shut up as soon as he realises his sub will need to go up if he votes yes.

As they all will - it's all just jingoistic kilt flapping.
  10. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    11 Sep '14 17:22
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    notgonnasayit...

nopenotgonnasayit
    You said "it" twice. 😕
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Sep '14 17:55
    Originally posted by divegeester
    He will shut up as soon as he realises his sub will need to go up if he votes yes.

As they all will - it's all just jingoistic kilt flapping.
    Here watch Alex talkin smack to Nick Robinson of the BBC about your ludicrous economic assertions concerning the Scottish economy ,

YouTube

there that aught to shut you up.
  12. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    11 Sep '14 18:29
    Talking of which, Redhotpawn.com will again be sponsoring (in a small way)a local beer festival this weekend. As all kegs are labelled by a sponsor, I love hearing people ask for a "pint of Redhotpawn". Chess site/micro brewery? Could work....
    Hang a Gameknot sign on the portapotty. 😉
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Sep '14 22:33
    Here watch Alex talkin smack to Nick Robinson of the BBC about your ludicrous economic assertions concerning the Scottish economy ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHmLb-RIbrM

Scots twat.
  14. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    11 Sep '14 22:51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHmLb-RIbrM

What language are y'all gonna speak?
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    11 Sep '14 23:12
    Originally posted by JS357
    What language are y'all gonna speak?
    Hunnish

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree