1. SubscriberRooksandHooks
    rookorbycrook
    Solihull
    Moves
    27 Sep '14 22:10
    people i have just read the message from russ saying people are frustrated oh please !! spare me the sympathy the sites down for a few hours and you know what i really didn't care sometimes there are more important things and if a sites down then please praise russ and his team for getting it back so quickly i mean oh no the earths gunna end if you lose a match thats all i gotta say really
  2. Joined
    12 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Sep '14 23:03
    I think being frustrated by an outage is perfectly understandable. Some people take the game seriously. When you pour hours into a single game and sleepless nights analyzing the positions. To have all those hours in jeopardy because of an outage, I can understand frustration.
  3. SubscriberRooksandHooks
    rookorbycrook
    Solihull
    Moves
    27 Sep '14 23:37
    they dont mean anything on here its not an ecf rating is it ???
  4. SubscriberRooksandHooks
    rookorbycrook
    Solihull
    Moves
    27 Sep '14 23:38
    pour hours into a single game ??? if there was no internet in the first place how many members do you think would bother to post via mail their moves i bet not half of them
  5. SubscriberRooksandHooks
    rookorbycrook
    Solihull
    Moves
    27 Sep '14 23:41
    is my point exactly no grading and even the top two players on the players table are getting victimized because they are using engines and i dont care about that either
  6. SubscriberRooksandHooks
    rookorbycrook
    Solihull
    Moves
    27 Sep '14 23:43
    i take chess seriously i just come back from the isle of man congress not saying as ive been i am now suddenly the greatest player and think that no not all but i didnt see any serious frustrated players from this site there so i think that answers the fact why get frustrated
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    28 Sep '14 12:01
    Originally posted by rookorbycrook
    i take chess seriously i just come back from the isle of man congress not saying as ive been i am now suddenly the greatest player and think that no not all but i didnt see any serious frustrated players from this site there so i think that answers the fact why get frustrated
    While we're at it - why get frustrated over other people's frustration?
  8. SubscriberRooksandHooks
    rookorbycrook
    Solihull
    Moves
    28 Sep '14 17:07
    I am not

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree