1. Joined
    03 Jan '09
    Moves
    04 Oct '13 18:08
    we miss blitz, when will it be back, we are having severe withdrowal
  2. under your bed
    Moves
    04 Oct '13 20:23
    Don't be silly, this site is VERY good for all sorts of things Chess, but the blitz interface was the worst effort I have ever seen - almost unusable..
  3. Joined
    03 Jan '09
    Moves
    04 Oct '13 21:14
    i agree that the site is really good. i disagree that blitz was bad. although my computer is old, i was able to enjoy and actually advance through longer bilitz games.
  4. Joined
    08 Dec '12
    Moves
    05 Oct '13 01:10
    Originally posted by shamshoun
    we miss blitz, when will it be back, we are having severe withdrowal
    Just go to chess.com they have live chess it's awesome.
  5. Joined
    03 Jan '09
    Moves
    07 Oct '13 00:33
    sorry to disagree with you ,but in "chess.com" when you play against who you believe to be a person, in reality it is a computer program!!!
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    07 Oct '13 03:44
    sorry to disagree with you ,but in "chess.com" when you play against who you believe to be a person, in reality it is a computer program!!!
    That can happen on any chess site.
  7. Joined
    08 Dec '12
    Moves
    07 Oct '13 10:38
    yeah I'm sure that's never happened here LOL
  8. Joined
    25 Jul '07
    Moves
    07 Oct '13 20:24
    Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
    yeah I'm sure that's never happened here LOL
    It probably doesn't happen much in blitz here. As it's unrated, what would be the point?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Oct '13 22:16
    If you play 3 min games and are in the 1500 crowd you can be pretty sure it is not a computer at the other end. I win a bunch of games there at that level. I usually clock in somewhere in the 15's.
  10. Joined
    17 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Oct '13 02:261 edit
    I miss RHP blitz DREADFULLY. I hope it is back up soon.

Chess.com blitz is NOT a good replacement for RHP blitz.
    White is always on the bottom of the board on chess.com even if you are playing black and the board is jammed against the left side of the page.
    The graphics are worse and you can't choose who you are going to play like you could here. I like the waiting room here where you can see your opponents and their ratings.

I feel like my playing strength drops 30% playing chess.com blitz due to the annoying page layout. Seriously. And you are limited in the time controls you can set there.
  11. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    08 Oct '13 04:17
    Originally posted by homedepotov
    I miss RHP blitz DREADFULLY. I hope it is back up soon.

Chess.com blitz is NOT a good replacement for RHP blitz.
    White is always on the bottom of the board on chess.com even if you are playing black and the board is jammed against the left side of the page.
    The graphics are worse and you can't choose who you are going to play like you could here. I ...[text shortened]... the annoying page layout. Seriously. And you are limited in the time controls you can set there.
    I'm sorry, but none of your statements are true except for the 'jammed up against the left' one. I'm not trying to advertise for the competition; I'm just trying to get the facts straight.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree