1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 May '11 09:291 edit
    The new season will be starting on June 16th 2011.

Please enter your teams well in advance of this date if you would like your clan to compete.

[clid]1[/clid]
  2. Joined
    16 May '08
    Moves
    27 May '11 16:54
    Originally posted by Russ
    The new season will be starting on June 16th 2011.

Please enter your teams well in advance of this date if you would like your clan to compete.

[clid]1[/clid]
    Reckless players will look to enter, we currently have two spots on our roster open. Anyone interested in the league can join our clan if you are interested
  3. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    27 May '11 21:34
    And the mandatory busybody posting of the link to the clan:

Clan 25292
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    15 Jun '11 19:39
    Originally posted by Madman1
    Reckless players will look to enter, we currently have two spots on our roster open. Anyone interested in the league can join our clan if you are interested
    It looks like we won't make the due date of of weds start, we've got horrendous holiday \ illness \ house moving and such issues so if anyone wanted a LAST MINUTE place in the 1st division 1Day League, please give me a shout. Rate no issue, Dean.

Clan 25278
  5. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    16 Jun '11 03:35
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    It looks like we won't make the due date of of weds start, we've got horrendous holiday \ illness \ house moving and such issues so if anyone wanted a LAST MINUTE place in the 1st division 1Day League, please give me a shout. Rate no issue, Dean.

Clan 25278
    We now have a team and taken from our original members..I now have to wait for him to change his settings to accept leagues, we're talking hours but will it be in time for the start of the season...yaa, I bet the suspense is killing folk 😉
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 Jun '11 08:091 edit
    This has now started. Good luck to all.
  7. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    16 Jun '11 09:49
    That's a bit of a shame, for the sake of one hour or so...we missed it sadly but the league looks weak with such low numbers...
  8. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    16 Jun '11 12:11
    That's a bit of a shame, for the sake of one hour or so...we missed it sadly but the league looks weak with such low numbers...
    Maybe Russ can still add ur team and give people the additional games? It would be later, but still on the correct day so shouldnt be a disadvantage for anyone.
    I do think you would have to play in the 2nd division again tho;(
  9. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    16 Jun '11 12:38
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    Maybe Russ can still add ur team and give people the additional games? It would be later, but still on the correct day so shouldnt be a disadvantage for anyone.
    I do think you would have to play in the 2nd division again tho;(
    We tried, we had no chance as of this time yesterday but then one player said he could make it and then another, suddenly I'm faced with five players and lacking the all important sixth. At this point, 18:00hrs last night, I went all out to try and get something no ANYTHING up and running, albeit very last minute....nothing ventured, nothing gained and all that lol. I've not missed a 1Day for 3yrs now but I'm sure everything was done that could be...I doubt we'd be let in but that league does look very 'thin' 🙁
  10. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 Jun '11 12:52
    We tried, we had no chance as of this time yesterday but then one player said he could make it and then another, suddenly I'm faced with five players and lacking the all important sixth. At this point, 18:00hrs last night, I went all out to try and get something no ANYTHING up and running, albeit very last minute....nothing ventured, nothing gained and a ...[text shortened]... g was done that could be...I doubt we'd be let in but that league does look very 'thin' 🙁
    I missed your forum post earlier this morning - I would have delayed had I seen it.

Unfortunately, I can't add you now.
  11. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    16 Jun '11 13:22
    Originally posted by Russ
    I missed your forum post earlier this morning - I would have delayed had I seen it.

Unfortunately, I can't add you now.
    Time defeated us all on this occasion 🙁 but thanks for your efforts nonetheless, Dean.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree