- This game has just been finished, 3+5
Full of mutual blunders.
I was Black and played opening feeble, and I made at least two blunders
7. ... Bg4 &I should have castled, not giving White chance to check my
14. Ng4 was extraordinary idiotic, becaues White could have won my Bishop on e7 in 16th move, but then White begins to make series of blunders
so... lucky win. Typical cowboy-blitz ...
- I just won a Blitz game against the subscriber who by the way says in his/her profile
All of those who regularly play chess are invariably socially retarded... (Please subscribe and support this wonderful site)
It's probably right, not only for chess players but also for avid readers, philatelists, green berets and film freaks.
And, during the game,
we had the following dialogue
/I am not revealing his/her name/
funny subscriber : i would like to read a heavy novel to you x
funny subscriber : xxx
vandervelde : John Updike?
funny subscriber: i want to be up your dyke x
funny subscriber: we can be so good together x
funny subscriber: don't go all shy on me now, vandervelde x
vandervelde : Bukowski then?
And here is the game, me Black he White
- Originally posted by plopzillaBecause it's (only) blitz; patzerish moves in blitz are always charming (like dirty existentialists or drunk poets in Greenwich Village), and in each blitz-oversight there is a glimpse of talented insight (just like with mistakes in zeitnot).
why do you keep posting all these patzerish blitz games?
edit: I've seen more patzerish (and note even blitz) games here, so I don't want to look conspicuous... (here's missing certain smile )
- funny chat last nhhgt during a blitz
funny subscriber : Dutch?
vandervelde : Serbian
funny subscriber : ah
funny subscriber: Chetnik?
funny subscriber: heh heh
vandervelde : Titoist Yugoslav
funny subscriber: oh Tito was a communist, right?
vandervelde : yep
funny subscriber: So Communism was/is good?
vandervelde : nice nostalgy
funny subscriber: sadly it doesnt/didnt work...
About the game... poor play by both sides, but interesting enough for a blitz (2+5) game