1. Joined
    25 May '07
    Moves
    15 Jun '12 18:26
    Hi
    I used to be a subscriber but had to stop due to other expenses, and to be honest I had too many games on the go.
    However, I had joined a clan. I cannot play any games for the clan anymore since im not a subcriber, but i cannot find how to leave the clan.
    How do i do this?
  2. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    15 Jun '12 18:43
    Follow the links for "Clans", "My Clans" and click on the clan name. There is a link on the left of the screen to leave the clan (unless you are the clan leader, in which case you can never leave unless you can persuade someone else to take it over).
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Aug '12 13:32
    Originally posted by Moose1971
    Hi
    I used to be a subscriber but had to stop due to other expenses, and to be honest I had too many games on the go.
    However, I had joined a clan. I cannot play any games for the clan anymore since im not a subcriber, but i cannot find how to leave the clan.
    How do i do this?
    Have you submitted your letter of resignation to the clan leader?
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 07:13
    Originally posted by Moose1971
    Hi
    How do i do this?
    While you have clan games in progress nothing will happen automatically, but you'll be robot-kicked when your last clan game finishes, I think. Clan leader can't book any more games for you so you don't need to worry about that.
  5. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 20:54

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 20:56

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 20:58
    I'm not suggesting any recent subscriber should act upon it....but but but...the NEW clan leagues ( 4man ) are accepting RECENTLY lapsed subscribers, amongst full members naturally...it won't last long and I say no more on the matter...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree