1. Joined
    29 Nov '11
    Moves
    17 Jun '12 11:56
    So that extensive game notes can be seen at once, rather than having to scroll up and down.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    17 Jun '12 14:52
    This should be moved to the "Site Ideas" forum. It would probably get more discussion there.

You won't get any help with this in the "help" forum because members have no control of how the site code is written, etc. All we can do here is try and offer help with questions on how to use the site as it currently exists.
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    17 Jun '12 20:561 edit
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    This should be moved to the "Site Ideas" forum. It would probably get more discussion there.

You won't get any help with this in the "help" forum because members have no control of how the site code is written, etc. All we can do here is try and offer help with questions on how to use the site as it currently exists.
    I tried a few years ago..might be worth another stab though..at the time I insisted my 'chit-chat' space was adequately supported with 2000, but 250 notebook characters just wasn't enough and I maintain that's STILL the case !
    Edit: I must mention the time, not so long ago, that one chap forwarded his entire notebook entries that he'd maintained during our game...'sadly' they weren't chess related but a list of 'raunchy' sites he'd paid for, and complete with passwords !! When I asked him 'what the hell ?' he maintained it was a site glitch and had no idea how and why...I thought it prudent not to pursue it further... BUT I still have these entries if anyone is interested 😀
  4. Joined
    29 Nov '11
    Moves
    18 Jun '12 03:111 edit
    Posted now in "Sites Ideas". Thanks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree