1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    17 May '13 14:122 edits
    After an extended break, the clan seasons are about to restart.

First off, the 4 man 1 Day Timeout Season 2 ([clid]5[/clid]) will start next week, May 23rd.

Following shortly after, the 6 man 3 Day Timeout Season 12 ([clid]2[/clid]) will start on May 27th.

The other pending league season start dates will be announced shortly after the May 27th, but will start within 2 weeks of that date.
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    17 May '13 18:13
    Originally posted by Russ
    After an extended break, the clan seasons are about to restart.

First off, the 4 man 1 Day Timeout Season 2 ([clid]5[/clid]) will start next week, May 23rd.

Following shortly after, the 6 man 3 Day Timeout Season 12 ([clid]2[/clid]) will start on May 27th.

The other pending league season start dates will be announced shortly after the May 27th, but will start within 2 weeks of that date.
    Russ
    We had a problem last year where one of my players was entered to play in a league but was on vacation on the actual start date.
    I didn't have another available player to replace him, nor did I wish to
    Could this happen again this year?
    As I said before I don't see why a player has to be exluded just becuase he is on vacation on a particular day.
  3. Joined
    16 Aug '09
    Moves
    17 May '13 18:36
    Russ,
    One of my players, Wernherk is not selectable. The system thinks he is on vacation - but his vacation flag is not set. Will this be cleared up in the daily cycle? Thanks. Ray
  4. Joined
    16 Aug '09
    Moves
    17 May '13 19:46
    Originally posted by SacTheKing
    Russ,
    One of my players, Wernherk is not selectable. The system thinks he is on vacation - but his vacation flag is not set. Will this be cleared up in the daily cycle? Thanks. Ray
    I guess you fixed it Russ, he's back in. Thanks.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 May '13 16:28
    Originally posted by Russ
    This season start will be postponed for one day - sorry. We will attempt to get things underway as soon as possible by early tomorrow (GMT).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree