1. Standard memberjarrasch
    NeighborhoodChampion
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 15:49
    Hello,

what desktop software or web software do you recommend to use as a platform for training chess with a instructor over internet?
    By training I understand of course not only playing games, but also analysing positions and reading / writing them to pgn files.
    I am especially interested in desktop software (e.g. that you install on your PC - not a website).

many thanks for your answers!
    jarrasch
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 19:461 edit
    Originally posted by jarrasch
    Hello,

what desktop software or web software do you recommend to use as a platform for training chess with a instructor over internet?
    By training I understand of course not only playing games, but also analysing positions and reading / writing them to pgn files.
    I am especially interested in desktop software (e.g. that you install on your PC - not a website).

many thanks for your answers!
    jarrasch
    skype has its own chess board, whether you are allowed to just play or analyse i do not know, but even so you can do a screencast with a piece of other software using Skype as a platform.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree