1. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    01 Jan '14 07:43
    Read about it here:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/obama-help-us-destroy-jesus-and-start-a-new-age-of,29478/

Excerpt:

"“My fellow Americans and godless infidels, I command you to join me as we cast an endless pall of far-left evil across the hills and valleys of our nation!” Obama bellowed from the stage, as thousands in attendance moaned in compliance and gyrated their hips and groins in a lascivious dance. “Together, as a barbarian people forged by the wicked flames of irreligiosity and united by visions of a liberal dystopia, we will rise up as one to scorch the earth with boundless amorality.”"
  2. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    01 Jan '14 07:45
    Originally posted by JS357
    Read about it here:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/obama-help-us-destroy-jesus-and-start-a-new-age-of,29478/

Excerpt:

"“My fellow Americans and godless infidels, I command you to join me as we cast an endless pall of far-left evil across the hills and valleys of our nation!” Obama bellowed from the stage, as thousands in attendance moaned in complia ...[text shortened]... ns of a liberal dystopia, we will rise up as one to scorch the earth with boundless amorality.”"
    If the Onion printed it, it must be true.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    01 Jan '14 08:18
    I didn't realize whodey was a writer for The Onion.
  4. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    01 Jan '14 10:28
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I didn't realize whodey was a writer for The Onion.
    I guess that the people who edit The Onion came across whodey's writings on this site and guessed that they simply must be a clever piece of satiric irony.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree