1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 10:35
    http://news.yahoo.com/earths-oldest-living-things-immortalized-stunning-photos-140544982.html
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 16:58
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://news.yahoo.com/earths-oldest-living-things-immortalized-stunning-photos-140544982.html
    Can't you tell B.S. from truth? This claim is B.S.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 18:18
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Can't you tell B.S. from truth? This claim is B.S.
    What? RJ saying this is BS. Who would have known?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 20:16
    What? RJ saying this is BS. Who would have known?
    I call 'em as I see 'em.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 20:33
    I call 'em as I see 'em.
    ...and soon he will use youtube to prove his point.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 22:521 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    ...and soon he will use youtube to prove his point.
    I don't need Youtube. I'll use my own knowledge of the subject. She is referring to bacteria colonies and not individual bacteria. They are just guessing at the age of the bacteria colonies for there is no way to know the date it began growing. She apparently thinks this old age claim will bring her work more attention. It appears to have worked for sonhouse. However, I am not fooled by that B.S. since I hear it all the time.
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 06:21
    I don't need Youtube. I'll use my own knowledge of the subject. She is referring to bacteria colonies and not individual bacteria. They are just guessing at the age of the bacteria colonies for there is no way to know the date it began growing. She apparently thinks this old age claim will bring her work more attention. It appears to have worked for sonhouse. However, I am not fooled by that B.S. since I hear it all the time.
    Yes you do. You always use Youtube to prove things. You connect your YEC ideas very tight with Youtube. If you cannot find anything that supports your views in Youtube you feel lost.

So when do you present a clip from your holy Youtube?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 07:23
    Yes you do. You always use Youtube to prove things. You connect your YEC ideas very tight with Youtube. If you cannot find anything that supports your views in Youtube you feel lost.

So when do you present a clip from your holy Youtube?
    Many people do not understand things well by just reading about them. If I know of a Youtube video that presents some of the information needed, I feel I am doing a service by referring to that video. It is often said that a picture is worth a thousand words.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 07:29
    Many people do not understand things well by just reading about them. If I know of a Youtube video that presents some of the information needed, I feel I am doing a service by referring to that video. It is often said that a picture is worth a thousand words.
    Yes, and a picture of a lie is also worth thousands of lying words.

No, actually, you do us a favour if you look at the clips before you actually present it. The same goes for all your links too.

It would be best if you learn things before you say you know them. You make yourself a moron quite often, you know, by presenting creational things in the Science forum pretending it is pure science.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 19:13
    Yes, and a picture of a lie is also worth thousands of lying words.

No, actually, you do us a favour if you look at the clips before you actually present it. The same goes for all your links too.

It would be best if you learn things before you say you know them. You make yourself a moron quite often, you know, by presenting creational things in the Science forum pretending it is pure science.
    You are getting confused with the videos I present on the Spirituality Forum. I present those pertaining to science here.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 19:23
    You are getting confused with the videos I present on the Spirituality Forum. I present those pertaining to science here.
    So you admit the vid's you present in spiritual that try to prove the YEC POV is NOT science?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 19:42
    So you admit the vid's you present in spiritual that try to prove the YEC POV is NOT science?
    I also present videos in the Spirituality Forum pertaining to science when it is related to a spirituality question.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 01:08
    I also present videos in the Spirituality Forum pertaining to science when it is related to a spirituality question.
    Which is an oblique way of saying yes.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 05:30
    Which is an oblique way of saying yes.
    Science can be used to support the YEC point of view or the Old Earth Evolution point of view. However, you seem not to understand that the Old Earth Evolution point of view is also not proven science either. They are both based on theories that need to be investigated by the scientific methods.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 06:59
    Science can be used to support the YEC point of view or the Old Earth Evolution point of view. However, you seem not to understand that the Old Earth Evolution point of view is also not proven science either. They are both based on theories that need to be investigated by the scientific methods.
    Er, evolution has been investigated for a couple hundred years now, and it thoroughly defeats creationism hands down. The ONLY thing you have is to grouse that it doesn't follow the fairy tales of ancient Egyptian mythology.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree