1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Apr '14 16:02
    http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/21/with-foot-out-the-door-sebelius-becomes-eligible-for-government-benefits/

Next week, Sebelius becomes eligible to receive a government pension and continue certain taxpayer-funded health-care benefits when she hits her five-year employment mark with the federal government, Office of Personnel Management (OPM) policy indicates.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    22 Apr '14 18:08
    won't she get some pension from her years as Kansas govenor?
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Apr '14 18:13
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    won't she get some pension from her years as Kansas govenor?
    Not from the federal government.
  4. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    24 Apr '14 05:20
    Originally posted by Eladar
    http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/21/with-foot-out-the-door-sebelius-becomes-eligible-for-government-benefits/

[b]Next week, Sebelius becomes eligible to receive a government pension and continue certain taxpayer-funded health-care benefits when she hits her five-year employment mark with the federal government, Office of Personnel Management (OPM) policy indicates.
    [/b]
    ...and in other news our good government is giving away lots and lots of our tax dollars to oil companies as subsidies, so what's your point?
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Apr '14 15:17
    Originally posted by bill718
    ...and in other news our good government is giving away lots and lots of our tax dollars to oil companies as subsidies, so what's your point?
    I think you just proved my point. People like you are enablers whose hate for one side blinds them so much that they care not what certain people do as long as they have the correct political affiliation.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree